Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

teenage pregnancy and the media

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
hi i was wondering if i can get everyones oppinion on teenage pregnancy. im writing an essay that is my final and i am really bad at english and can use all the help i can get. and also can i please get help on a thesis statement.
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
OBImomma
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Your thesis statement should be an "I think" statement. Just remove the "I think"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babygirlz619
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

so something like this: Teenage pregnancy is one of the problems in the media today because it makes most teenagers think that it is ok to go out and get pregnant and not have a care free in the world.

FoxTales
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM
That's about what you want... But avoid colloquial phrases like "ok" and "get pregnant". Try something like "makes some teenagers believe it is acceptable to become young mothers, even though they want to live carefree social lives". Also, avoid assumptions like "most" unless you can back it up with facts or stats :)

Quoting Babygirlz619:

so something like this: Teenage pregnancy is one of the problems in the media today because it makes most teenagers think that it is ok to go out and get pregnant and not have a care free in the world.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)