Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Who still has SNOW!! Grrrr.

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM
  • 55 Replies
We do!! And it's freezing outside :( I just want nice warm weather so I can take my ds to the park and pack a picnic!! Jeez hurry up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM

We havent had snow all winter.  We have had rain and chilly temps LOL Waiting for upper 50s/lower 60s to come back.

ShelMama
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:37 AM
You suck!! -_- lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

We havent had snow all winter.  We have had rain and chilly temps LOL Waiting for upper 50s/lower 60s to come back.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:43 AM

We wanted snow during the winter rather than the 10 inches of rain in one month.  Sigh  the downfall of living in the valley rather than mountains.

Quoting ShelMama:

You suck!! -_- lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

momma_sam
by Samantha on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this
It was in the 80s yesterday. Going to be there again today. We ha fall. With the exception of a few snow showers it seemed like we didnt really have a winter,skipped spring and are jumping into summer.hopfully that changes. I want spring weather.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:21 AM

it was.......mid 70's  here today. and its suppose to get up to the mid 80's. to hot. i want cold and winter back

KimTaylor76
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:57 AM
Lol im in Arizona, snow is like a myth here. Its been in the 80s lately, playin in water in the yard and everything.

You may swear at me if youd like, i understand lol.
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Not us, its supposed to be 90s today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:46 AM
I live in Vermont so the mountains still have snow but I live in the valley (between two mountains lol) and we don't we just have beautiful weather right now :)
maddiesmommy5
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:47 AM

So jealous! I have a foot of snow at my house:(

Quoting momma_sam:

It was in the 80s yesterday. Going to be there again today. We ha fall. With the exception of a few snow showers it seemed like we didnt really have a winter,skipped spring and are jumping into summer.hopfully that changes. I want spring weather.

maddiesmommy5
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Quoting krystyneh:

I live in Vermont so the mountains still have snow but I live in the valley (between two mountains lol) and we don't we just have beautiful weather right now :)

Me too! I live on the mountian though:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)