Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Aw great! Ya got another one!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:37 AM
  • 14 Replies
Well this group just got one member larger! I'm a 27 year old single mom of a vivacious, intelligent, and extremely beautiful little 7 ( almost 8 ) year old girl ( she would hurt me if I didn't put that she is ALMOST 8 lol ). She is in first grade, but her school is wanting to put her in the third grade because she is so advanced, but I refuse to let them. She needs more social skills. She's not shy at all, she's just more focused on learning and reading than anything else. I myself am very much into alchemy, and if any one doesn't know what that is, go Google it. It's very hard to explain to someone who doesn't know what it is. I have 7 tattoo's, with plans for 2 full half sleeves and several more individual ones. I am not a Christian by any means, but I do NOT judge anyone who is. My DD, however, is a Christian. I want her exposed to as many religions as I can get her exposed too, that way, she has respect for all belief systems out there. I am very opinionated, stubborn, and will argue my point to my last breath. I don't really care about offending anyone. If you don't like what I say, then move on. If there is anything else about me you would like to know, just ask away, but know that you might just get a smartass remark back, and I'm known for doing that, so don't be surprised if you do.
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Simply_Lola
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Welcome. Do you plan to let your daughter skip a grade when you feel she has more social skills?
Alchemist_Momma
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Most definitely. I have already talked with her about this and she knows that it is NOT something to be taken lightly. We have agreed that, come next year, if the school work is still too simple for her, we will try the third grade work. If it is too simple, we will try the fourth grade work, and so on until we can get to a manageable level that she is actually challenged at.

Quoting Simply_Lola:

Welcome. Do you plan to let your daughter skip a grade when you feel she has more social skills?

Simply_Lola
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Cool. That is what I am doing with my daughter. She is so shy, so I am not sure she is ready.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Most definitely. I have already talked with her about this and she knows that it is NOT something to be taken lightly. We have agreed that, come next year, if the school work is still too simple for her, we will try the third grade work. If it is too simple, we will try the fourth grade work, and so on until we can get to a manageable level that she is actually challenged at.

Quoting Simply_Lola:

Alchemist_Momma
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Oh my DD isn't shy at all, and will talk your ear off if you let her get a good deep breath. lol

She is just more focused on learning and reading things than she is socializing. Now, if she is talking, she is always talking about something new she has learned ( she is on an astrology kick right now, so its all about stars and the galaxies, the planets and the moon, and the sun ).

Quoting Simply_Lola:

Cool. That is what I am doing with my daughter. She is so shy, so I am not sure she is ready.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Quoting Simply_Lola:

kjfamily
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:37 AM
So are you gonna post this same little rant in every group ? Lol. No need to "try" so hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:41 AM
Hey, I'm new, so what other way to put myself out there than go to some of the most popular groups on here?
Quoting kjfamily:

So are you gonna post this same little rant in every group ? Lol. No need to "try" so hard.
StarryRain
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Lmaooooo. Well then. Welcome?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Welcome to the group!

maddiesmommy5
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Welcome!

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Have you ever successfully changed something into gold?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)