Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

don't have anyone to talk to or to trust

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:31 AM
  • 57 Replies
3 moms liked this
I tell my husband that i feel depressed sometimes..but i hate having to tell him over and over because there's nothing i or he can do. I'm a SAHM i have no friends no one to talk to. And I'm a little weird on just meeting someone and spilling my guts i have trust issues bad friendships in the past. I don't know what to do. Its not bad depression either here and there. It comes and goes. Ughhh...i need your help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I felt the same way for  a very long time. PM me if you would like to talk!

Juarez1
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in the same boat as you! Message me if you'd like to talk. I know it is difficult with no one else around to talk to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome I believe, and I always have an ear.
JulieBoyd
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:35 AM
I'm in the same situation currently, if you need a friend...well, so do i. We could be each other's :)
Laronda367
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

aww yea im like that myself at times well just like the other mommies offered you can message me we can talk and be friends :)

Alchemist_Momma
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Honey I can relate to you so well. I've been dealing with my depression for years. Its never gotten better, only more tolerable. Some days are better than others, while some are so bad I just lay in bed and wonder why I woke up that morning.

Message me. I'm always here to talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsCissel2011
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

If you ever need a shoulder or an ear please feel free to message me=). I have went through the same thing for years and it really sucks! Hope you feel better soon ((hugs))~!

NikkiGross42
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here!! Message me if you ever wanna talk!
chrissymarie91
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I know exactly how you feel. We just moved to a completely different state and the only people I know are my fiance's family who live a good distance away. I was depressed for the first 2 months. It is a lonely job being a SAHM sometimes. My boyfriend has made friends at work and has his family down here while I stay home with someone who can't talk lol. I've realized though you need to just take things a day at a time. It's okay to be depressed sometimes. Life is hard. Especially when your life consists of making everyone in the family happy. You come last in your life, and that is going to have an affect on you. I found that going out when my fiance is home, with him and sometimes without him, is the best way. I know when you are feeling depressed and everything going out is the last thing you want to do. But getting dressed up, feeling good about yourself, and taking a step back and giving yourself time is important too. We feel like as mothers and wives our duties are to put everyone elses needs first, which they are...but only to an extent! YOU are the caregiver and nurturer of your family. If you aren't happy, then it will affect them soon too. Like they say "If mom isn't happy, nobody is" it's true ;)

Jwb118
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I am right there with you. I love that I can be home to raise my son and I wouldn't have it any it any other way. At the same time though it can get lonely I am the only one of my friends married and with a baby and that's changed our relationships which shouldn't be, but it is. I tell my husband i need to find some mommy friends, but it's hard to find people who are real and that can be trusted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN