Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

am i weird

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 21 Replies

we arent going to start trying for another 3 months (august) but im so obessed, excited and nervous i have been doing constant research and even started on this blog site. I'm just terrified it wont happen :( I do have a tilted uterus (mild) and have been on tons of different birthcontrol and even was precribed estrogen pills while on depo cause of constant periods. 

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I don't think you're weird for doing research on trying to conceive, but I would avoid overthinking all of that negative stuff while you are trying because the mind is a powerful thing and you guys could have issues getting pregnant if you are always thinking of reasons why you might not be able to get pregnant.

cstarks90
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I know, I know my husband keeps telling me the same thing! It's so hard but thats why i joined Cafe Mom to hear sucess stories and advice to help with my busy mind on the negitive. 

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Lol. They say it is best to just try to forget you are trying & just have fun, but I know that's easier said than done :).

Quoting cstarks90:

I know, I know my husband keeps telling me the same thing! It's so hard but thats why i joined Cafe Mom to hear sucess stories and advice to help with my busy mind on the negitive. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cstarks90
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 9:54 PM

hahaha isnt that the truth. I just hope its a quick process lol :) are you currently trying?

Quoting k9l1c5:

Lol. They say it is best to just try to forget you are trying & just have fun, but I know that's easier said than done :).

Quoting cstarks90:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:03 PM
No, not at the moment. I have the implanon for now and we will be either trying when that comes out in 2.5 years or getting another one put in and waiting an additional 3 years. I have an 8 month old. I wish we were in the financial position though or I would be fine with trying already.

Quoting cstarks90:

hahaha isnt that the truth. I just hope its a quick process lol :) are you currently trying?

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting cstarks90:

AvonCrystal
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My mother had a tilted uterus and had 4 kids.  Try not to stress yourself though because that can affect you conceiving.  Good luck!

ShelMama
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cnlsmommy
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Join the trying to conceive group, they are a wealth of knowledge. Good luck on your journey!
cstarks90
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Aw congrats on your baby though! thats great. did it take you long to get pregnant. I know i wish we were already graduated and then i wouldnt have to wait till aug to start trying...the waiting SUCKS. 

Quoting k9l1c5:

No, not at the moment. I have the implanon for now and we will be either trying when that comes out in 2.5 years or getting another one put in and waiting an additional 3 years. I have an 8 month old. I wish we were in the financial position though or I would be fine with trying already.

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting cstarks90:

cstarks90
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:19 PM

thanks i will. :) 

Quoting cnlsmommy:

Join the trying to conceive group, they are a wealth of knowledge. Good luck on your journey!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)