Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

HELP I'm scarred??!! **edit

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:25 AM
  • 31 Replies
I have a 1 1/2 year old son and I am on birth control.. I am late 3 weeks late the only time I've ever been late was when I found out I was pregnant. Lately my boobs have been very tender. I take my birth control but I was drinking a while ago occasionally since but I'm nervous that I might be pregnant again we are no where near financially ready to take on a second child :/ what do you think could I be Pregnant or maybe I'm just stressing too much?

The other day I was so happy I wiped and there was pink I thought yes finally but I put a pad on and nothing just when I wiped that time..
And before then not sure how long before maybe a week I had "milk" coming out of one of my breasts it was just a drip if I am pregnant it's too soon for that to happen I don't know what was going on and on top of that before I was even late my mom had told me I was pregnant I should get a test she has never been wrong when me and my sisters have been pregnant :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Well as you know birth control isn't 100% effective so of course there is a possibility. Have you not taken a test yet?

newmomma1111
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:32 AM
No not yet I am gng to take a test when I go to the doctors I have to make an appt because I'm taking muscle relaxers right now and need to see him

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Well as you know birth control isn't 100% effective so of course there is a possibility. Have you not taken a test yet?

QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hmmm not sure what else to tell you. A few months ago I missed my period entirely & I've never done that before. I wasn't pregnant either, it just happens. Just try not to stress until you go the doctor, maybe it's nothing! Good luck girl.

icn_mom
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 6:41 AM

well the best advice here is for you to just test...

Courtney610
by Courtney on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:35 AM
You could be pregnant, it could also be stress. You won't know until you take a test.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I've also missed a period before when that wasn't normal for me. Being on bc can cause that to happen too.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:39 AM
I just started yesterday my cramps were so bad they reached my stomache and ugh i'm almost out of my catchers.

I was about a week late
Chasesmum3109
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Taking a test will only tell, if you're sexually active there is always a possibility.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I would take a test then based on your update.

mlogsdon
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I would take a test.... They're sold pretty much everywhere. You don't need to wait until your appointment to just use an at home test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)