Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What's for dinner ladies??

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

We are having chicken fajitas! Yummm, can't wait. What are you all having for dinner?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedMom458
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds Yummy. I am making some breaded bacon cheddar chicken breast with homemade mac and cheese with broccoli.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Yours sounds good too!! I love homemade mac and cheese, never thought about adding broccoli to it! I'll have to do that next time I make it :).

Quoting BlessedMom458:

Sounds Yummy. I am making some breaded bacon cheddar chicken breast with homemade mac and cheese with broccoli.

I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

BlessedMom458
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Cheesy broccoli so I just add it with the mac and cheese LOL. Plus making it yourself is way better in taste and way less sodium :)
Quoting k9l1c5:

Yours sounds good too!! I love homemade mac and cheese, never thought about adding broccoli to it! I'll have to do that next time I make it :).

Quoting BlessedMom458:

ambermarie2006
by Amber on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Turkey, mashed cauliflower, salad, and biscuits.

Lemon strawberry trifle for dessert. I cannot wait to eat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Oh I agree, I don't remember the last time I even bought boxed mac and cheese! Kinda grosses me out now, can't believe I used to eat that stuff as a kid lol.

Quoting BlessedMom458:

Cheesy broccoli so I just add it with the mac and cheese LOL. Plus making it yourself is way better in taste and way less sodium :)
Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting BlessedMom458:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Sounds very yummy! We have a turkey in the freezer we need to eat soon too. And I've actually never tried mashed cauliflower, have wanted to but am nervous it will just make me want my mashed potatoes. I do love cauliflower in general though.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

kbear1992
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol everyone's sound so good and healthy haha I'm 36 weeks and very lazy today so frozen pizza and a tossed salad non paper plates haha :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I am trying out "clean eating" as much as possible. Mixing cauliflower and potatoes is another good way.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Sounds very yummy! We have a turkey in the freezer we need to eat soon too. And I've actually never tried mashed cauliflower, have wanted to but am nervous it will just make me want my mashed potatoes. I do love cauliflower in general though.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol, nothing wrong with frozen pizza night! And I love paper plates, saves so much time on clean up.

Quoting kbear1992:

Lol everyone's sound so good and healthy haha I'm 36 weeks and very lazy today so frozen pizza and a tossed salad non paper plates haha :)

lovemy2kids.
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmm that sounds good. 
I think I will be making hamburgers tonight. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)