Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

OMFG! Is it so f***ing wrong? ~Update~

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 40 Replies
4 moms liked this
To want a day to myself? A day without my husband and my daughter around. They are driving me crazy!!!

Update: So I was kicked out of the house today by my husband lol. He told me I was driving him crazy so I needed to get out and have a me day. He gave his credit card and said he already made a spa appointment for me and to get whatever I wanted done there because they already had his card number. So I'm off to enjoy a wonderful day off thanks to my husband!
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leanntx
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Nothing wrong with it at all! We all deserve time to ourselves!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Nothing wrong with that at all!!!
MzShorty787
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Agreed :)

Quoting leanntx:

Nothing wrong with it at all! We all deserve time to ourselves!

Jess-Jax0711
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh Lord, I thought I was the only one..lol. dh was sick last week, then dd a few days ago and now ds got it plus he got bitten by a damn spider a couple of days ago....and got his 2yr check up n got a shot today. So it's been nothing but whining, fuzzing crying all in less than two weeks =\ F a day! I need a whole weekend!!! Lol
ShireeCS
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:36 PM
That's completely normal see if you can plan some time away even if its a few hours it will help
SheciaBaby
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

i ask myself that everytime my mom whines when i leave the house all day once a month.... ehhh

rayroe2
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Right! Lol my husband always talking about he want time to himself. I give it to him and when I want a break from everything I don't get it. Lol so I make time. When everyone is sleeping. I hide in my closet.
To_the_moon
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting rayroe2:

Right! Lol my husband always talking about he want time to himself. I give it to him and when I want a break from everything I don't get it. Lol so I make time. When everyone is sleeping. I hide in my closet.

I just might try that lol
sadiebug1228
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel ya! I keep telling my df I'm gonna steal his credit card and run away to a spa for the weekend lol he never watches the kids so I can have a break! Even tho I'm on crutches right now yeah everything's still up to me! Cleaning cooking and an infant. Except I haven't really been cooking much I'm on strike lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:52 AM
I get time by myself on the weekends. Usually just an hour or two outside the house with no one else lol. But I do also plan girls nights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN