Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

The lack of friends....

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM
  • 9 Replies
Im 24 and my hubby is 32.... I use to have girlfriends before i started a family. Anyone else have that issue?
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amandacr1026
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I'm 23 and recently moved away to a new place. I don't have any friends to hang out with. Still have old friends that I chat with occasionally but would be nice to be able to go out and do things with someone.

crazymama11
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Definitely, i used to have so many friends now i have like 3 and really only hang out with 1, the rest are acquaintances 

othermom
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I have a few friends, but not many

Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

i still have all my friends from school & my old neighborhood & where i use to work & all of them have children but 1 doesnt yet but were still good friends 

MMerrill
by Melissa on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

98% of the friends I had before marriage and baby, are no longer around anymore.  I made all new friends that are married and/or have kids.  I can honestly say I don't miss my old friends though.

Zenaa
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM

im 20, all my friends disppear once i had my first daughter now its like i have no friends but my boyfriend whos 20 also & is the father to my 2nd child. it gets soooo lonely but at times you just got to stick with it and see whos willing to stay friends with you thru anything.

punkymommy91
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I'm 22, hubby is 26. We have 2 kids. Before our kids, I used to have a ton of friends, and could just call up someone and be like hey lets go out tonight. Then we had our kids, and all those friends that liked to go out, stopped coming around. We moved last year, and I still have not made any friends. The only person I hang out with is hubby, and talk to a couple of my old friends online. It's pretty sad.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Yep, I lost all my friends after having a baby.

winje88
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Ya... about 5 months ago I moved from Washington to Nevada... Kinda sad because all of my family is back in Washington. Its hard to make friends when I dont know anyone other than the people I work with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN