Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

WHY wait til your kid is almost 12 years old to decide you don't want his dad around? ******VENT/LONG STORY.

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay, so this might get long and I might use some vulgar language. I apologize ahead of time if that is the case.

My brother and his ex are in the midst of a huge custody battle because she decided after almost 12 years that my brother is not a suitable father. Now, I can agree that he has some faults, but who doesn't?

A little more background on the situation.

Wayy back about 11 years ago when my nephew was just a baby, this bitch convinced my brother to try coke. "Just do it once, you'll love it, it's great." Well, he tried it, and he got hooked, and now they were both on it. Yes, he fucked up by trying it and yes he knows that now. 

Well, he was on it, but he was also working and providing not only for their son but for her as well. It got to the point where he had to hide his wallet in order to keep her from taking their rent money for coke.

This bitch goes psycho and her own family kicks her out but tells my brother that he and my nephew are both welcome to stay. They split up, and she would call my brother and ask if he'd pay her for sex. He did it for a couple years, I guess. I don't know why. Beats the hell out of me. But he did. And he wasn't the only one she was doing this with. He knows of friends of his that were doing it, too. (He found out later, but I'm guessing he suspected it while it was going on)

My brother was still battling addiction, and our family really didn't know about it. He stayed away from us for the most part, but he always was taking care of his son as best he could (considering he was on drugs). His son's stuff came before his drugs. I know that my nephew has never wanted for anything. So this goes on for a while until this bitch finds a rich man to support her. Mind you, in this time period she lost several jobs because she was stealing money for coke. And all this time she had very little to do with my nephew. Now, she had this dude taking care of her and was STILL collecting welfare. Even though she lived in a rich neighborhood in a nice house with nice cars and a big camper and anything she wanted. She has finally sobered up, BUT now all of a sudden she seems to think she's so much better than my brother, because she got with a rich guy. She won't marry him though because that would interfere with the welfare. They're "engaged" but she tells DHS that she pays him rent. REALLY?! So to secure herself financially if he ever leaves her she decides to pop out another kid by this guy, even though she regretted ever having my nephew and never wanted to have another kid. My brother has been CLEAN for 2 1/2 years. He finally got a job, he has his own apartment. But he's not rich. He can't pay her as much child support as she wants him to pay. So she's a total cunt to him. Even though they have joint custody and he has always let her be a good mother to their son when she wanted to be. She looks down on him because he is "poor". If it wasn't for her man she would still be coked out and getting paid for sex, but she's constantly telling my brother to "quit living in the past."

Then my brother had a horrible thing happen to him a couple months ago. I don't want to say what it was, but I'll just say that it was horrible and nobody should ever have to go through it. I was so worried that he would fall off the bandwagon after this incident, and much to my surprise HE DID NOT! I was/am SO proud of him. He wasn't going to tell my nephew what happened to him, because it's an adult matter and no kid should hear about things like that happening, especially something this awful, to their own parent, or to anyone for that matter. Well he told his bm about it, thinking she would understand that it wasn't something their son should know about. What do you think she did? SHE TOLD MY NEPHEW EVERYTHING. And she LAUGHED about it. 

And now, she is keeping my nephew from my brother, saying that he talks to him about things he shouldn't talk about. WTF?! I know my brother and I know he would never talk to my nephew about those things. EVER. He knows better. When he was on drugs, maybe. But he's not and hasn't been. Since he's been clean we see him a lot more. He and my nephew have spent several weekends at my house. I've seen what a good father he is for myself.

I hate her living guts and worst part is I work at McDonald's and this bitch comes through our drive thru EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY. And I have to be decent to her when really all I want to do is jump through the fucking window and snap her fucking neck.

End rant.

Sorry it's so long. :)

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ShireeCS
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Ugh I hate people like her.
Cuddlyknuckle
by Jess on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry. Sounds like a cunt to me.

Cdaly12491
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Ohh me too.

So wrong. :\ Teaching my nephew the wrong way to live. Her and her twin sister both married rich guys so they wouldn't have to work. Granted, her sister did get a degree and could work if she had to, but she chose a rich guy so she wouldn't have to. 

Quoting ShireeCS:

Ugh I hate people like her.

Cdaly12491
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

She's the definition of cunt in my opinion. I have 6 brothers and 3 of them have picked the shittiest people in the world to be with or have kids with. Smh. I will never understand how men fall for that crap. My rule: if she puts out on the first date, 9 times out of 10 she's just a whore and she's going to cause you problems. Lol.

Quoting Cuddlyknuckle:

I'm so sorry. Sounds like a cunt to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN