Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

rest in peace little zoey UPDATE IN RED

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:04 PM
  • 73 Replies

my childhood best friend Marisol's 2mo old daughter zoey was found unresponsivethis morning. she was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival. Her husband was no where to be found after the baby was taken to the hospital. she and her older 3 kids are staying with her mom for a few days.

UPDATE: preliminary autopsy is saying homicide via blunt force head trauma with suffocation being a contributing factor but we wont know anything defiant until the final report is released. as far as the "father" he still has not been reached and did not show up for work today

UPDATE: HIS ASS HAS BEEN FOUND AT HIS DAMN PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND'S APARTMENT. THIS SON OF A BISCUIT EATER HAS BEEN CHEATING ON MARISOL WITH THIS GIRL
WHOM IS DUE TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE MATTER OF WEEKS. HE WAS TRACKED DOWN BY THE GPS TRACKER THING IN HIS CELL PHONE, WELL THAT AND ONE OF THE COPS THAT WAS AT THEIR HOUSE THE MORNING ZOEY WAS FOUND NOTICED HIS CAR IN THE COMPLEX PARKING LOT WHILE HE WAS RESPONDING TO ANOTHER CALL. HE WAS BROUGHT IN FOR QUESTIONING. WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN THAT HE WAS RELEASED FOR THE TIME BEING

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Oh no!! RIP little baby. Do they know how she died?

jenny0709
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:11 PM
That's awful! Poor baby. :(
AshleyOh7
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, and for your friend and her family. :( I hope they find out what happened. Poor baby. There are never appropriate words for comforting a devastation like that.
headingsouth13
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM

no not yet but the police are treating her death as a possible homicide. and are looking at her father as the culprit seeing as he was the only one in the house that could of done it(marisol was at work, came home and found zoey). the other three children are 3 and 2(twins) and could not reach the inside of the crib zoey was in

Quoting k9l1c5:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Aww, that is so sad :(. I'm so sorry your friend has to go through this, I know how absolutely devastated I would be.

Quoting headingsouth13:

no not yet but the police are treating her death as a possible homicide. and are looking at her father as the culprit seeing as he was the only one in the house that could of done it(marisol was at work, came home and found zoey). the other three children are 3 and 2(twins) and could not reach the inside of the crib zoey was in

Quoting k9l1c5:

mamadrama15
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Oh wow I'm so sorry! My condolences to you and your friend's family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
headingsouth13
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:04 PM

i dont like thinking it but i honestly think he had a hand in her passing. he was acting funny when i saw him at the house and as soon as the emts loaded her and marisol in the ambulance he took off in his car HEADING THE OTHER DIRECTION

Quoting k9l1c5:

Aww, that is so sad :(. I'm so sorry your friend has to go through this, I know how absolutely devastated I would be.

Quoting headingsouth13:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Mommy2Angel0617
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Keep us updates. Praying for the family. Rip baby girl
TaralynnStewart
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Omgoodness!!!! I couldn't imagine going through that and my DH possibly being the reason for the loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MacensMommy228
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM

thats is so sad. :(  RIP little one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN