Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Sons of Anarchy.

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 11 Replies
I know there are some SOA fans on here :P

Let's chat.

Who are your favorite characters?

Do you like Tara? I've liked her more rewatching the series then my first time watching.

What has been your favorite major plot?

What do you think will happen with Tara?

What do you see happening in the new season?

Aaaand GO! :D
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:28 PM
I'm a fan. So much so I named my first son Jaxson. I loved the whole setup to where opie got to kill that female FBI agent. I don't like Tara much at all. I don't think she fits the role of old lady, or doctor for that matter. I'm sure they will find a way to get her out of this mess but I don't have a clue how
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I love SOA!!! I loved Opie. I still cant believe they killed him off! Lol I poved when he killed the FBI bitch too! I like Tara. Idk what's going to happen but I amnsure they will somehow get her out. Idk how they are goi g to spin it. I can't wait for the new season.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I loved Opie and hated when they killed him. I adore Jax and while sometimes Tara annoys me, I do like her because she's a lot like Gemma - good and bad - and I like Gemma. And I love Tig, as sick as he is, lol.

Batmansmamma
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same. It goes Jax, Opie, Juice, Tig.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I loved Opie and hated when they killed him. I adore Jax and while sometimes Tara annoys me, I do like her because she's a lot like Gemma - good and bad - and I like Gemma. And I love Tig, as sick as he is, lol.

Latoyamommy3
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I just started to watch this show we are only on season 4. What season are they currently on? And do any of you know if season 5 is out on DVD yet because I can't seem to find it
villagemamma
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. though i thought i was gonna die when Opie died. he was so damn good looking. I cant wait for the new season

leanntx
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

LOVE SOA!!!!! I'm a season behind tho because we didn't have cable this past season! It's all good! I'll get caught up before next season starts! Can't wait!!!!

I love Jax, but Half-sack was my favorite!! I miss Opie tho!!
Batmansmamma
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I loved Half sack. I hated his death. Dying for Abel was the best way he could have gone though. It wouldnt have been right for him to pass in a shootout or something.

Quoting leanntx:

Mobile Photo

LOVE SOA!!!!! I'm a season behind tho because we didn't have cable this past season! It's all good! I'll get caught up before next season starts! Can't wait!!!!

leanntx
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I did too. It was a good way to go though.

Quoting Batmansmamma:

I loved Half sack. I hated his death. Dying for Abel was the best way he could have gone though. It wouldnt have been right for him to pass in a shootout or something.

Quoting leanntx:

Mobile Photo

Batmansmamma
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I miss him though. The new prospects dont even compare (rewatching season three)

Quoting leanntx:

I did too. It was a good way to go though.

Quoting Batmansmamma:

Quoting leanntx:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN