Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

WE GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:37 PM
  • 29 Replies
7 moms liked this

So after many heartbreaks and lots of ugly homes, we finally got a ratified contract on a house we like! We go to closing on May 31st and I am praying all goes well with the appraisal and inspection. It's a 25 year old home that some investor purchased, gutted and rebuilt. With a baby on the way in June/July, we wanted something we didn't have to work on at all. Well, this is it!!

We are ten minutes from my parents and four houses down from the elementary school.

It's 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, almost 2,000 sq ft, on a third of an acre. Cherrywood floors throughout, recessed lighting, granite throughout kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, Italian tile and whirlpool jets in the bathrooms, 2-piece crown molding and wainscoting, deck and concret patio, bricked fireplace and solar panels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!

I will take pics when we do the inspection; these were taken by the realtor.

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bauxite-17
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM

That, is a NICE house. The kitchen is totally perfect.

ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations! Its a really beautiful home and I love the floors!

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Yay, congratulations!!
cupcake_mom
by KT on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:43 PM

i LOVE LOVE .LOVE the kitchen. does it have a dishwasher?

proudmom5584
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Very nice home. I like the floors I'm getting tired of carpet. You seem very excited :)

ikesmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Yes, to the far left of stove...the pics were taken quite awkward by the realtor.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

ikesmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Which is a change from all the emotional crying from preggie mood swings and losing homes we like.

Quoting proudmom5584:

Very nice home. I like the floors I'm getting tired of carpet. You seem very excited :)

Karly112
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I want this house! I am so jealous of you :(
cupcake_mom
by KT on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:49 PM

washer/dryer hook ups?  how many square feet? how many bed rooms. i dont feel like going back and looking lol. im one hand typing cuz i got a sleeping baby on me can i ask how much you got it for? we are looking to buy soon too

Quoting ikesmommy:

Yes, to the far left of stove...the pics were taken quite awkward by the realtor.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

proudmom5584
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Oh wow looking for homes while being preggo that's a tough one. Especially if your picky like me with homes. I know your probably excited about fixing up the nursery :)

Quoting ikesmommy:

Which is a change from all the emotional crying from preggie mood swings and losing homes we like.

Quoting proudmom5584:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)