Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

It's May!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM
  • 19 Replies

What are you looking forward to this month?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 1, 2013 at 7:04 AM

I'm looking forward to finishing the color on my tattoo.

Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 1, 2013 at 7:13 AM

I'm looking forward to my last PTO meeting of the school year! 

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Woo, Happy May! I am looking forward to the end of my college semester! It's on this coming Tuesday already!

claddison
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I am looking forward to today being my 30th birthday. I am also looking forward to the fact that I am going to be done for this semester in 2 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Quoting claddison:

I am looking forward to today being my 30th birthday. I am also looking forward to the fact that I am going to be done for this semester in 2 days.

Happy birthday!

thatonemomof2
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I'm kind of looking forward to my 25th birthday...kind of..
1hotmama21
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I was looking foward to Mothers Day and my 2 oldest DSs last day of school is May 3rd. But i still have to get up at 5am since they are up by 5:30am anyway. lol Mothers Day has gone down the drain since My DH has decieded he is going fishing that weekend and following week since it's his vacation and his birthday on the 14th. I found out about that last night when i asked him what was he cooking for dinner on mothers day and he said he wouldn't be here at all that day. Oh well the kids and i will hang out at home and they will watch movies and play while i clean and cook.

Cuddlyknuckle
by Jess on May. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Happy May. In a week, it's my 4 year Anniversary. Mother's Day is coming up. What I am not looking forward to, is that June is this much closer and that means my ODS(3) has to undergo surgery for his bowed leg. He'll be in a cast for 6 weeks. So, I rather have this be a slow month. I don't think I'll get what I want though.

Kazmira222
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM
My birthday on Mother's Day and my FIRST mommys day :3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Well my cat just had kittens this morning so I'm looking forward to being able to hold them (2 weeks is going to take forever!) I'm also looking forward to the last day of school. Oh yeah and today is my 3rd wedding anniversary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)