Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I wonder how long this will last...

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

Well as a lot of you know I have been having problems with Jayden's father, i dont know what it is, but he has come and spent 2 days this week with jayden, since he has been born, without me having to take jayden over there. This is a great step towards being the kind of dad jay is going to need and want in his life. Him and i are on okay terms, but I wonder how long all this is going to last before things go down the shitter... (excuse my language) Somewhere deep down inside I am always going to have some sort of love for the man, I'll get mad when he does something wrong to either jayden or me, but I still cant help that theres a little something for him... :/ It's hard to admit it but its the truth. 

by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM

So he is starting to step up a little?

MomofKJI
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

It is a baby step but it is a step. My ex sometimes makes me so angry with somethings that he does I want to scream. But out of everything that my two oldest two have been through in the past 3 year with the devorice, us moving in with my boyfirend and them getting a new sibling they know that I am here and that I am not going anywhere. Yes it does break my heart when he says one thing and does another or when he doesn't try with anything that the kids r interested in but my kids know that I am here and I am not going anywhere. I hope that this helped. Just be there for him sometimes they just need the love of someone.

tdelore10
by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM

yea very little tho. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN