Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I feel like all I did today, was clean...

Posted by   + Show Post

And yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that...

Like seriously....I vacuumed 4 times today because the boy child (whom I fondly refer to as, the demon seed) dumped cheerios all over the floor, crumbs from his sandwich were all over, more cheerios on the floor, and crumbs from his quesadilla got all over the floor too. Normally I would just leave it till the end of the day....but ants are satan in the summer, and if you leave anything on the floor for more than 10 mintues, theres a trail of ants, and no amount plugging holes will keep them out. Especially where I live. And then because my son is who he is, he likes to observe the ants but he always ends up getting bitten.

And I mopped, caught up on the laundry, and as I said...ants are satan, so I didn't leave any dishes in the sink at any time during the day....

Not only is summer hot, but I can't just leave a mess till later....But hey, my house is always clean, lol.

by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Replies (11-14):
Ethans-mommy
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Why do you refer to your child as the demon seed? Kids are going to make messes, it just comes with the territory...
Bauxite-17
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM

He can be the sweetest little boy you could ever come across...and then in a second, become a little terror. Its the terrible twos.

I'm aware that kids make messes...it just gets exhausting every now and then.

Quoting Ethans-mommy:

Why do you refer to your child as the demon seed? Kids are going to make messes, it just comes with the territory...

lenoxclan
by Lenox on May. 4, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I hear ya.. Currently making a chore chart for my kids....and husband..I ain't doing this shit alone anymore! LOL

Mommy383
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Quoting lenoxclan:

I hear ya.. Currently making a chore chart for my kids....and husband..I ain't doing this shit alone anymore! LOL

Just made one for the kids and husband last week. Momma was fed up!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)