Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

restless kids and mama

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 2 Replies
I have a had rough night tonight. Ive tossed and turned all night, my 18 month old didnt want to stay in his own bed and the six month old woke up around five wanting to play. My SO kept trying to keep me up. Ive had a few hours of sleep.

Its 6:17 where i am and i have to get up at 7:30 to start getting myself and the boys ready. Today is my clean everything day plus homework and SO wants me to do his hair in a style that for me takes like two hours to do and he is going to scream every five minutes like a girl it hurts( literally).he just needs to cut that hair off unless he will go to a shop because doing his hair, taking it down every other day is tiring. Thats why im not in hair school anymore, its not my thing. But to keep the peace and him from pouting, i do it every other day if need be...
im am exhausted.

AND my stomach is killing me along with this naseau. Docs think i have ibs and or apendixcitis(sp).

Hoping the day goes by fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Sorry you had a rough night! Maybe the kids will both nap at the same time today so you can take a little nap with them. And for the IBS, I think I have that too, it sucks :/.

MamaCryss20112
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Im hoping so too. I think i might ask my no m to babysit while i go to work.
That ibs is so annoying. Ive had mines for years but it just got so painful that i had to go to the doctors office.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Sorry you had a rough night! Maybe the kids will both nap at the same time today so you can take a little nap with them. And for the IBS, I think I have that too, it sucks :/.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)