Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

The Nerve of Some People!

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 2 Replies

Today my boyfriend, my 3 year old and I were driving to a park. We were on this high way type road when my boyfriend started to slow the car down. The car behind us was following way too close. Well that driver moved over into the turn lane as the light we were approaching turned red. He rolled down his window and yelled at my boyfriend; demanding to know what his problem was. My boyfriend asked him what he was talking about. That the other driver had been driving too close to us.

The man responds with, "It doesn't matter what I was doing. You were driving too slow in the left lane!"

My boyfriend tells him he was doing the speed limit and only slowed down because his car was too close.

The man shouts back, "No you weren't. It's a douche move that will get you punched in the face in front of your kid (referring to my child in the back seat!). I have you on camera and I'm calling the police about your aggresive driving.

Then he punches it the second the light turned green and shot in front of us. Like what the.... Seriously, a three year old child just heard your threat. Shaking my head!

by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kazmira222
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Wow. Couldn't you report that as being harassment? That's pretty ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Yeah people get a little crazy on the road for no reason it seems. :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN