Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Pregnant on the pill?

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 24 Replies
How many of u got pregnant while on the pill and taking it correctly? By that I mean not missing any pills and taking it around the same time everyday
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bookwormmom2
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM
My mil got pregnant with my husband on birth control and she wasn't even supposed to be able to get pregnant cause of an upside down uterus
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Bump

Dibsy
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I got pregnant on the pill. I did however take a Z pack without thinking about it because I was sick, so that's why.
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I did, but I was on antibiotics. 10 years ago, they didn't put the warning in the bottle like they do now.
FoxTales
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM
My best friend did. She was super careful too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToraTigerMama
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm nervous now... lol. I just started the pill today after being on the Mirena (IUD) for 5 years... If I got pregnant now, it won't be bad per se, but it would be bad timing. I'm comboing the pill with condoms... If I get pregnant then? I wash my hands the baby was meant to be here. lol.

avasmama1375
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:39 PM
I am on the pill and I take it the way it should be taken and I can not get pregnant right now I start nursing school in August And it would be very hard to raise another child right now. We don't use condoms but I think I'm going to start making him
ShelMama
by on May. 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Not me, but I know someone who has.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 5, 2013 at 6:34 PM

No but here's a bump!  I'm on the Nexplanon and we use condoms, we are really careful because we do not want another right now.

Nbebemakes4
by New Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, pregnant right now with #2. Was on the pill for 2 months after getting my mirena out aaaaand surprise! Meant to be baby :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)