Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Help! I think I'm crazy!

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 19 Replies
We have a 5 month old baby girl and for some reason I want another baby already! I baby our daughter and our dog like crazy. My dh says we need to wait and I understand why but I can't help but feel sort of empty. Hubby says if I want another baby to get a kitten or something. What in the world is wrong with me? Shouldn't I be happy and satisfied to have my daughter and only her right now?
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemy2kids.
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Definitely wait to have another baby! I love that my kids are close in age, but I feel like my son didn't get to be the baby long enough before I had my daughter. 

To_the_moon
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM

BUMP!

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Lol, you are crazy!! No, just kidding. If you want one, you want one! Of course not much you can do about it though if your dh wants to wait.

Dibsy
by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
My son is 7 months old now and a few months ago I wanted another one. I think it was because he was growing so fast it just broke my heart to know all these little things go by and you can't get them back. Like the first time he smiled or laughed or said dada. Now though I just want to enjoy this time with him before I have another. In the back of my mind I know if I were pregnant right now I'd be too tired to play with my son all day like I do now, and it would be physically uncomfortable to pick him up or hold him or feed him the way I do now.
MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Plenty of women get pregnant a few months after they've just had one, there's nothing wrong with that... I personally would never but that's just me :O)

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

MissAlly89
by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I didn't feel thay way with my son-he was my first and only so far-but I can see why you would. It's not that you don't feel content with her, you just feel like you need more babies. I think your hubby has the right idea about you getting a kitten. I hope you do wait to have another baby; at least a year.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Mine are 15 months apart and I love it! Go for it!
Snapdragon88
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg, you have lost your marbles!!!!

Jk.. I couldn't do that though. Mine are 4.5 years apart and love the age difference.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Hormones.

To_the_moon
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Quoting MissAlly89:

I didn't feel thay way with my son-he was my first and only so far-but I can see why you would. It's not that you don't feel content with her, you just feel like you need more babies. I think your hubby has the right idea about you getting a kitten. I hope you do wait to have another baby; at least a year.

Ok so you agree to wait on baby #2 and just get a cat instead? Ok I'll give that a go, thanks :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)