Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

im confused.

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:32 AM
  • 6 Replies
I feel like i suck at being a girl because i never know what the hell my body is up to, so im gonna ask advice from you guys in hopes that you all know more than i do. So my last period was really early, like over a week early and it was fairly light except the second day was very heavy, i mean soak a super tampon in an hour, so i googled "early period with heavy flow" and every site i went to and read said to take a pregnancy test. Thaaaats the confusing part, isnt heavy bleesing bad if youre pregnant? And how can you even get your period if youre pregnant? Ive heard people say it before like their period came early and thats how they knew to take a pregnancy test, im lost lol. Im just hopeless with this kind of thing, well anyway, if you guys could help me understand the whole thing id really appreciate it. Thanks :)
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
To_the_moon
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:04 AM
I'm no help here sorry. My period is so irregular that I didn't even realize I was pregnant until week 12.
KimTaylor76
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Well thanks for reading anyway lol

Quoting To_the_moon:

I'm no help here sorry. My period is so irregular that I didn't even realize I was pregnant until week 12.

treasure1212
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this
An early period can possibly mean implantation. The heavy flow can be the old blood releasing if you are pregnant . Or at least this is what I have been told . Especially if your sexually active in recent weeks. If not I would call doctor and ask about it .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimTaylor76
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:38 AM
That was really helpful, thanks! :)

Quoting treasure1212:

An early period can possibly mean implantation. The heavy flow can be the old blood releasing if you are pregnant . Or at least this is what I have been told . Especially if your sexually active in recent weeks. If not I would call doctor and ask about it .

NishG
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM
It wouldn't hurt to take a pregnancy test if you want to find out :) although they can give false readings, the best is to get a blood test
MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 6, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I never had any kind of bleeding while pregnant... so here is a bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN