Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Monday already?

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 9 Replies
How was your weekend?
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsWhite101610
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:52 AM
We went to yard sales but got nothing, I sneezed all weekend...out of the blue I have allergies?!?, I'm sleepy but guess I should roll out of my warm bed soon.

How was your weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM

My weekend was pretty good. Finished up my spring semester of college and just relaxed with df and dd. Not feelin' Monday already though, this weekend went by too fast.

ambermarie2006
by Amber on May. 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Busy! Kids had their final soccer games and then I packed the rest of the weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erin708
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Fun. Went to my sil yest to celebrate my nephews bday. Got to let the kids play on the beach for a while. Dd flew her kite for the first time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 6, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Mine was good.  Super busy as usual.  We had a yard sale Friday and Saturday.  Saturday we also had baseball, and met friends at the Drive-in to see Iron Man. Sunday we had lunch with friends, visited my family and then had a quiet, low key dinner at home. 

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:29 AM
It was great!

Friday night we went to the drive-in to see Iron Man 3, DD had recital stuff all day Saturday, and yesterday we put up new shelving in the garage and did a lot around the house and yard while the kids (and half the neighborhood) played in our back yard.
ShireeCS
by Shiree on May. 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM
We did a walk for Easter seals went and visited with sil and nil went home cleaned and steam cleaned carpets. Sunday we didn't do much besides go to mils for dinner
heartagram_girl
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Got to spend some time with DH, which is really rare these days, and had some family drama.

CafeMom Tickers
TempestRayne
by Donna on May. 6, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Uneventful
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)