Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

NEW HERE!!

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:17 AM
  • 15 Replies

hi ladies...im new here. i JUST turned 20 (april 3rd)

my name is cydney (prononuced like sydney as in sydney australia)...you ladies can call me cyd

my son was born on december 17th at 1:27am, weighing in at 8lbs 8oz.

my labor was 21 hours long with 2 hrs of pushing. it was all back labor.

my son was born weighing in at 8lbs 8oz, and 21 1/4 inches long

i was induced because of pre-e starting. he was born full term at 40 weeks 2 days (due date was december 15th)

his name is Zander Eugene

he is my first child.

i am married. i found out i was pregnant with him 4 days before my 1yr wedding anniversary!!
i was married april 9th 2011 so we just past the 2yr mark.

i love my husband and my son i really do but i need female friends my age i can talk to about baby stuff or life in general and my husband sucks at it so here i am!!

i look forward to talking to you girls and hopefully making some very good friends here soon!

by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maggieclay
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi Cydney!! I'm new to this too!! I have a three month old boy! I also had back labor!!!!!!! Ahhhhh it's horrible
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Welcome to the group Cyd! My name is Khelsea and I'm 21. I have a baby girl who will be 9 months old in 4 days, she was born in August 2012. Your son is adorable!

Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome. Your son is adorable!
ckapps4911
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:16 AM

horrible doesnt even describe it....its more like "satan himself is chewing on my spine and sledgehammering my tailbone" is a bit closer lol.

so is your 3mo son your first?

zander will b 5 months old in a week and he is my first...tho the odds of him being an only child r slim to none. im expecting to get pregnant again in a few months...were not preventing anything, just doin our thing and seeing what happens. im kinda excited about it since i LOVED being pregnant so its just wait and see. 

Quoting maggieclay:

Hi Cydney!! I'm new to this too!! I have a three month old boy! I also had back labor!!!!!!! Ahhhhh it's horrible

Jac817
by on May. 10, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Welcome! He is adorable!

maggieclay
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:28 PM
You're right that is a better description! Lol

Quoting ckapps4911:

horrible doesnt even describe it....its more like "satan himself is chewing on my spine and sledgehammering my tailbone" is a bit closer lol.

so is your 3mo son your first?

zander will b 5 months old in a week and he is my first...tho the odds of him being an only child r slim to none. im expecting to get pregnant again in a few months...were not preventing anything, just doin our thing and seeing what happens. im kinda excited about it since i LOVED being pregnant so its just wait and see. 

Quoting maggieclay:

Dngordon92
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Hello Cydney! My name is Desiree and I am 21. I have a 8 month old boy he was born August 22 2012. Lol that is funny I was pushing for 2 hours too! I couldn't take it any longer and my doctor used the vaccume! Anyways your son is a cutie! You enjoying motherhood?

ckapps4911
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

im enjoying it the best i can...having postpartum depression kinda hinders being able to fully enjoy everything but i have more good days then bad now so its getting easier now.

my favorite thing right now is that my son learned how to "growl" at people/things and it cracks me up. hes now doing it instead of his normal babbling.i could do without all the drool tho!

sorry to hear about the vacuum having to be used...the whole thing is already traumatic enough the first time around without the use of a vacuum or forecepts. i woulda freaked if my dr whipped that out! but oddly the longer it went on for me the better and longer i pushed. i was DETERMINED to get him out lol. later i asked my husband what his emotions were during that time and he told me he was bored and i took too long. hes still in trouble for that lol

Quoting Dngordon92:

Hello Cydney! My name is Desiree and I am 21. I have a 8 month old boy he was born August 22 2012. Lol that is funny I was pushing for 2 hours too! I couldn't take it any longer and my doctor used the vaccume! Anyways your son is a cutie! You enjoying motherhood?

Cuddlyknuckle
by Jess on May. 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Cyd, your little guy is absolutely adorable!

ShelMama
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Welcome!! Your son is so cute. I have a 16 month old son and another boy on the way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN