Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

just wondering....

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:06 PM
  • 20 Replies
Are you kool with your husband's or boyfriend's ex? Or is that taboo in your book?
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rosebud27aj
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I am friends with 1 of his ex's. We were friends way before I started dating dh.

ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on May. 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM
My husband doesn't have any Ex's since we started dating so young but if he did and they had parted as friends I would have no problem being cool with them. I'm not and never have been a jealous person.
kbutton24
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:11 PM

She's a nut job. After we had been dating for a couple of months, she broke into his house (now our house) at 7am and attacked me in bed. He had to rip her off of me and throw her out. Thank goodness we haven't seen her since. 

Chicagochic_
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Wooow she is a nut job!

Quoting kbutton24:

She's a nut job. After we had been dating for a couple of months, she broke into his house (now our house) at 7am and attacked me in bed. He had to rip her off of me and throw her out. Thank goodness we haven't seen her since. 

kbutton24
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM

yea. After that happened we found out she had gotten into some pretty bad drugs.. makes sense. 

Quoting Chicagochic_:

Wooow she is a nut job!

Quoting kbutton24:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:31 PM

We have been together since I was 17 and he was 16. His only ex they were together for 2 weeks... I'm not worried about that girl at all since we've been together for 5 years by now.

OwensMommy1007
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband did not have many ex's in his life cuz he was a "slut" lol..but i am friends with one of his exs

Bero2007
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I don't know any of his ex's and they all live far away so I don't really care about them

JustBreath2013
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Lol, he does not have an ex. We have all our kiddos together too, so no mama drama
xomrs.chase
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
His ex is a fucking whore.
Neither of us talk to her lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)