Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

HELP!!! what do u think?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 26 Replies
my hubby and I got married back in 2010. two months later I got pregnant then I found out that hes been hangout w his ex (he said they didnt do anything) which I had no clue. I was very hurt but we worked though it. Things was fine till our daughter was 4 months old and I found very inappropriate (sexting but through emails and pics swaped) email between him and another woman. This had me devastated and he tryed to re insure me that they did nothing and he would never do that to his family and he wouldnt do this again. well recently hes been very standoffish and werid. He wont let me touch his phone he even hides it at night (i have no clue where) and the other night he told me he wantes to help his friend to work on his truck and hes going to b home late around 8pm, well 8 came and went so I called him and his phone was off so I tryed several time and nothin than at 11pm he calls me to tell me hes on his way home. And on our anniversary we spent no time together I made a great dinner and ate it w our daughter cuz he wasnt around. we havent done "IT" in weeks and when I dress sexy or try to fool around he stops me and says hes tired. I'm scared that my hubby is cheating on me and I'm scared that my marriage is heading for divorce? do u think hes cheating? does anyone have advice for me? PLEASE HELP!!!
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM

It sounds to me like he is cheating :/. Why else would he hide his phone like that and stuff? I'm not sure what to do other than try to talk to him about it... but he could always just deny it so idk. I wouldn't continue to live life this way though, you deserve to be happy.

jackiea2010
by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM
thanks for reply. I have tried to talk to him about it and he does deny it :-(

Quoting k9l1c5:

It sounds to me like he is cheating :/. Why else would he hide his phone like that and stuff? I'm not sure what to do other than try to talk to him about it... but he could always just deny it so idk. I wouldn't continue to live life this way though, you deserve to be happy.

cnlsmommy
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Time to put the detective hat on :( good luck hun
mollymae09
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Sweetie deep down you know he is cheating. Maybe if he had a clean slate in the past... but thats not the case and theres far too many red flags to ignore.

good luck dear
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma2Be135
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Move out thats how i had to do my fiance he was sticking IT in every witch that a cat between her legs get your own apartment your daughter doesnt deserve to be in this situation she deserves to be happy and u defi.itely deserve to be happy
xomrs.chase
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you have family nearby?
jackiea2010
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:33 AM
yes thank god i think I want to find solid evidence. it just sucks because his ex cheated on him and he was faithful to her. now im faithful to him and hes not to me!

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Do you have family nearby?

ProudMamma1982
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM
yea honestly I think he is. I would let it go until you have solid proof documented. the more he's confronted the better he'll get at hiding it imo. I'm very sorry your having to go though this :(
lilmama8408
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Sounds like he cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on May. 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Well, red flags ARE there. Some discreet checking might be a good idea.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)