Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So torn.... edited

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
My lovely Fiancé told me this weekend I could go to a spa cabin and take a break from all my stress. And as much as I'd love to do that, I don't want to spend a second away from my babies. Jiovonni who is 21months and Maddelyn who is almost 2 weeks. I really want to go. But I really want to stay. What do I do????

I ended up going but my fiance and the 2 babies came with me. And we enjoyed a very nice family vacation for a weekend :)
by on May. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM

If I were you and was offered that, I would go.

FoxTales
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't leave my little guy for more than 30 min until he was 6 weeks (and that was only a few hours) and we didn't do anything overnight until he was a year... so I know the feeling. At the same time, it could be a great time to rejuvenate! If he is offering, I might take it... You could really use that breath of fresh air when life continues again on Monday, I'm sure...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyandme878
by on May. 9, 2013 at 5:49 PM
I would most likely go if I didn't have a 2 week old. I think I'd feel absolutely terrible if I just left my man with both babies. Hmm...

Quoting FoxTales:

I didn't leave my little guy for more than 30 min until he was 6 weeks (and that was only a few hours) and we didn't do anything overnight until he was a year... so I know the feeling. At the same time, it could be a great time to rejuvenate! If he is offering, I might take it... You could really use that breath of fresh air when life continues again on Monday, I'm sure...
erin708
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Just do it. Not a lot of men would offer that chance. He must not mind staying with the babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jac817
by on May. 10, 2013 at 3:22 AM

You should go! :)

MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 10, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I couldn't if my baby was just two weeks old... but if they were a little older I'd be all for it!

sweetsavannah10
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I would say go, all mommies deserve a break every once in awhile!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)