Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Grrrrrrr! Really?!

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:51 AM
  • 17 Replies
Ill start off by sayin I really love my bf but for someone who is never home always at my place or on the road or work he sure does make a big mess before leaving for my house!

He found out his mom and dad are coming to power wash his house for him we have to leave a door open so they have bathroom access. His house was a mess! I stayed up till 1 am cleaning and I had to be up for work at 5 ! I'm tired someone go to work for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Why couldn't he help clean his own house? I wouldn't have done it all by myself when you guys don't even live together yet.

erin708
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have left it. Then they can see what a slob he is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM

It was really nice of you to go over there and clean it, but I'd have MADE him help clean his own damned house or left it alone and let them see that he's a slob, like erin said.

proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM
He was helping me he did the living room and bedroom and hallway I did the kitchen and bathroom spare room he has to be up at 3 am so he went to sleep I stayed up I'm sick of the mil depressing him about not having a house that doesn't look lived in she's horrible

Quoting k9l1c5:

Why couldn't he help clean his own house? I wouldn't have done it all by myself when you guys don't even live together yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM
He helped but I'm more of a if I'm helping just please stay out of my way kind if cleaner his mom has seen his house trashed but she snoops and has thrown away papers that were important so he doesn't want her in there if its a little dirty

Quoting erin708:

I would have left it. Then they can see what a slob he is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I don't consider a house that looks lived in being a mess, so if that is her problem I would have just left it. Its not her house so what does she care :/.

Quoting proudGBmama:

He was helping me he did the living room and bedroom and hallway I did the kitchen and bathroom spare room he has to be up at 3 am so he went to sleep I stayed up I'm sick of the mil depressing him about not having a house that doesn't look lived in she's horrible

Quoting k9l1c5:

proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I stayed at his place a couple nights I think it's only fair I help and he was sweet enough to cook dinner and give me a little gas $ :-) my kinda trashed probably isn't most people's trashed It doesn't take much for me to think a place is trashed and want to clean it

Quoting PINKmyfavcolor:

It was really nice of you to go over there and clean it, but I'd have MADE him help clean his own damned house or left it alone and let them see that he's a slob, like erin said.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:57 AM
She's a royal bitch from hell her kids love her but every time she's around you can feel the mood change in everybody she's anal about everything and thinks she's gods gift to her kids. She tried suing my bf and I for mental anguish when he lent me 800.00 to buy a new car after I flipped my Nissan last winter she works at his accountants office and it was "stressful" for her to do his books

Quoting k9l1c5:

I don't consider a house that looks lived in being a mess, so if that is her problem I would have just left it. Its not her house so what does she care :/.

Quoting proudGBmama:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Lol WOW that is crazy!

Quoting proudGBmama:

She's a royal bitch from hell her kids love her but every time she's around you can feel the mood change in everybody she's anal about everything and thinks she's gods gift to her kids. She tried suing my bf and I for mental anguish when he lent me 800.00 to buy a new car after I flipped my Nissan last winter she works at his accountants office and it was "stressful" for her to do his books

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting proudGBmama:

Quoting k9l1c5:

TempestRayne
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Quoting k9l1c5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN