Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Regression over the past couple weeks.

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

My 3 year old was completely potty trained a couple weeks before his Birthday(4-30)... I was so proud like any other mother would be.. Then bam, one day... he didn't go to the potty at all. We tried reminding him... we tried everything. I refuse to buy diapers or pull ups for him. So... here is the weird thing.. when we are out and about the town, he has no problem going potty and even lets us know sometimes... and then there is when we are home, he will not go to the potty unless reminded and sometimes he still has accidents... well up until my DH leaves for work(around 2pm) he has no accidents after that all night... unless my sister and BIL are upstairs with us. He won't have accidents when it's just him, my YDS and me. But if Daddy or Auntie and Uncle are around, he has accidents. I'm trying to figure that he may get too preoccupied but even at that, we ask him to go... so he'll go try but still has accidents. I'm not sure what to do. Some days, I just get so frustrated and I try not to let that out on him but I don't know what to do.

Has anyone experienced this where their child only has accidents around other people in our own home?

by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cnlsmommy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM
We have a very similar issue with my 2 1/2 to dd. I wish I had advice but can't figure it out either :-/
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I haven't gone through the potty training phase yet :/. Here's a bump for you and good luck!

Cuddlyknuckle
by Jess on May. 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Thank you ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN