Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

what are

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
Swaddlers? Bc i was creating a list of things i needes for my baby.. And i came across diaper swaddlers I'm 100% confused. Are those better for new borns? I'm 100% confused on stuff like this. First time mom issues -_____- what are the best kinda cribs to get for new borns?
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
You mean like pampers swaddlers? They are just diapers, they hug the baby a little more than the other kind. I think they have these up to size 2. We use cloth diapers though, you should look into them. They've come a long way since the old days. And we got dd a wooden crib that changes into a toddler bed and a regular bed frame but she hasn't even been in it yet. We bedshare and when she isn't in our bed we have a pack and play in our room for her to sleep in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveing2013
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Yes the papmer ones.. Ok, i get it.. When i seen them i was really confused lol sorry I'm new to all of this lol are cloth diapers the ones that u wash ans keep using it?

Quoting k9l1c5:

You mean like pampers swaddlers? They are just diapers, they hug the baby a little more than the other kind. I think they have these up to size 2. We use cloth diapers though, you should look into them. They've come a long way since the old days. And we got dd a wooden crib that changes into a toddler bed and a regular bed frame but she hasn't even been in it yet. We bedshare and when she isn't in our bed we have a pack and play in our room for her to sleep in.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM
That's okay :). And yes they are! I had contemplated them the whole time I was pregnant but wasn't sure if i would be able to handle cleaning them so I didn't get any. But when dd was 2 months old we switched and I love them! It's really not that bad having to clean them and they contain blow outs a lot better than the disposables do. And plus they save money and the environment... It's a win all the way around :).

Quoting loveing2013:

Yes the papmer ones.. Ok, i get it.. When i seen them i was really confused lol sorry I'm new to all of this lol are cloth diapers the ones that u wash ans keep using it?

Quoting k9l1c5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveing2013
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I may try those and diapers to see what works best for me.. And thank u so much for explaining to me(:

Quoting k9l1c5:

That's okay :). And yes they are! I had contemplated them the whole time I was pregnant but wasn't sure if i would be able to handle cleaning them so I didn't get any. But when dd was 2 months old we switched and I love them! It's really not that bad having to clean them and they contain blow outs a lot better than the disposables do. And plus they save money and the environment... It's a win all the way around :).

Quoting loveing2013:

Quoting k9l1c5:

loveing2013
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I may try those and diapers to see what works best for me.. And thank u so much for explaining to me(:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting loveing2013:

Quoting k9l1c5:

MommyofSCC
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Pampers Swaddlers are available through size 4

Quoting k9l1c5:

ShelMama
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Pampers. We are a pampers fam here but you'll have to see what diaper works best for your baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chiava
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I loved pampers swaddlers. I tried huggies for newborn and hated them. I dont know if it was just me, but he would get all the time with huggies.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 6:34 AM
You're welcome :)

Quoting loveing2013:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting loveing2013:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)