Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

It's FRIDAY!

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:22 AM
  • 24 Replies
What are your plans for the weekend?
by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 17, 2013 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Tonight I have a girls night planned with a ton of other moms from school.

Tomorrow I am going shopping to look at vow renewal dresses. I want to look at Nordstrom, and the closest one is about 90 minutes away. It's near Baltimore, so I may stop at the Inner Harbor for lunch.

Then a friend wants to hang out at night, but I don't think I'll be home in time.

Sunday, a few friends and I are planting a garden together. And I have an appointment to add color to my tattoo. So excited!

Busy weekend as always!

LEY1307
by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Finishing up last minute things before being induced Monday.
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 17, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Exciting!

Quoting LEY1307:

Finishing up last minute things before being induced Monday.
ambermarie2006
by Amber on May. 17, 2013 at 7:33 AM
No plans. Doctor put me on complete bed rest for a week. Its killing me to depend on others lol. My mom is coming to stay with me this weekend though and I love that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Sounds fun! I saw your post and was like... Is it Friday? Oh yeah, it is. Haha. Tomorrow we're going to our niece's 7th birthday party.

Quoting Courtney610:

Tonight I have a girls night planned with a ton of other moms from school.

Tomorrow I am going shopping to look at vow renewal dresses. I want to look at Nordstrom, and the closest one is about 90 minutes away. It's near Baltimore, so I may stop at the Inner Harbor for lunch.

Then a friend wants to hang out at night, but I don't think I'll be home in time.

Sunday, a few friends and I are planting a garden together. And I have an appointment to add color to my tattoo. So excited!

Busy weekend as always!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

kcm710
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Tomorrow my son has a class in the morning. After I'm going to David's Bridal to order my MOH dress for my best friends wedding. Then my kids and I are driving 5 1/2 hours to my moms to visit and my son has a appt on Monday at the children's hospital there. Not looking forward to the drive but the kids are excited to see Mimi.

Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I remember hating bed rest. Now though, I wouldn't mind being told to do nothing for a day.. Lol.

I hope everything is okay!

Quoting ambermarie2006:

No plans. Doctor put me on complete bed rest for a week. Its killing me to depend on others lol. My mom is coming to stay with me this weekend though and I love that.
acb4415
by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Tonight is my brother's graduation party and tomorrow morning he graduates from college. Tomorrow afternoon, I am going to another graduation party for one of my close friends who is also graduating that morning. All this celebrating and I have to keep my pregnancy a secret (ony 5.5 weeks at this point) because I want my brother to have the spotlight for his achievement, and then telling my family next week. Sunday DH and I will go to mass and probably rest that afternoon.

erin708
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I'm going to see my surrobaby. She turned one on the 7th and her bday party is tomorow. Me and my girls.are driving down tonight to stay at their house. Its a 3 1/2 hr ride. Can't wait to see her. Haven't seen her since she was 5 mo old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM

We're going to drive around the Kansas Motor Speedway tonight for some thing. I have no idea why, but we get to go for 3 laps. Hubby is excited about it, I really couldn't care less.

SIL is getting married tomorrow and I'm doing their photography.

DD has a Girls Scout hike on Sunday but I think they're going to cancel it, we're supposed to get some nasty storms Sunday and Monday.

Other than that stuff, I'll be working in the yard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)