Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

is there anyone else who feels the same way....**sex talk**

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:58 PM
  • 46 Replies

Okay, SO and I have a great sex life. But, he brought up today that he would like more woman on top.

I don't mind it, but...........it just makes me feel so exposed and insecure. Maybe it's the fact that someone is actually watching me, I'm not sure. It's just not my favorite thing to do. And a lot of times I feel like I don't do it good enough. Anyone else have this feeling? Or can relate? Or some damn good advice?

by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Honestly I love being on top. I used to hate it and felt the same way you do but just bite the bullet and do it. I don't care anymore if stuff is jiggling lol. Half the time it's the only way I can get off.
StarryRain
by Rain on May. 19, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a fan of damn near every position.
jcrenshawswifey
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I used too. Mostly because I wasn't sure what to do while I was up there. But now I love it. I let DH guide me the first couple of times til I got used to it. Now I just listen to his cues. I enjoy it no matter what I'm doing up there, but I notice he response more to certain movements. Have him guide your movements at first and when you get more comfortable up there just take over. Best of luck!

MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Try turning off the lights until you get comfortable or try reverse cowgirl, so all he can see is your butt...I'm sure he'll like the view lol

LeaE08
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I love being on top! Lol I get my O faster on top ;)
Miss5ft4
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I do woman on top now, but it's almost like I hold my breath until I'm done. I want to REALLY be able to do it, just don't have that much confindence yet! LOL

Miss5ft4
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I get my O faster and much more intense doggie-style. LOL

Quoting LeaE08:

I love being on top! Lol I get my O faster on top ;)

keikoness
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Don't think about it when you do it. He will like it if it feels good to you chances are it feels good. To him too.

Quoting Miss5ft4:

I do woman on top now, but it's almost like I hold my breath until I'm done. I want to REALLY be able to do it, just don't have that much confindence yet! LOL

mama_pink_tink
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I dont like to be on top mainly because my legs are not strong enough. 

Miss5ft4
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I have almost the same issue too. I was in a bad car accident January of 2012 and it did quite the number on my back and hips.........most of the time I can push through the uncomfortableness, but sometimes my right hip will give out on me no matter what position we are in. It's frustrating, and he understand when I say I can't or need to change postitions because of my hip.

Quoting mama_pink_tink:

I dont like to be on top mainly because my legs are not strong enough. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)