Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Potty training

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:56 AM
  • 5 Replies
So my 17 month old daughter is takin her diaper off all the time even if she is just alittle wet do y'all think it time to potty train. I think we should give it a try but a lot of people are telling me it's to soon. If it is to soon any tips on helping me keep her diaper on. P. S have tried putting in on backwards did not help at all.
by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Devoting
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Does she show any interest in using the potty? Is she able to tell you when she needs to go? We started trying around that age with my daughter but it was too early for her and she was not getting the hang of it. We tried again around 22 months and she was trained in just a few days. So it all really depends on if she's really ready or not. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramr_90
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Same with my daughter.

Quoting Devoting:

Does she show any interest in using the potty? Is she able to tell you when she needs to go? We started trying around that age with my daughter but it was too early for her and she was not getting the hang of it. We tried again around 22 months and she was trained in just a few days. So it all really depends on if she's really ready or not. Good luck!

k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Trying to start wouldn't hurt, if she isn't ready then just try again in a little while. But I don't think it's too soon to start.

msmizuki19
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:15 PM
She really is not talking which is a issue I'm working on that. She is intersted in trying but I'm alittle worried. This morning my husband got up to get her and she had taken her pants off and her diaper.

Quoting Devoting:

msmizuki19
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
K thank you

Quoting k9l1c5:

Trying to start wouldn't hurt, if she isn't ready then just try again in a little while. But I don't think it's too soon to start.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)