Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

pimples! :p

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:13 PM
  • 15 Replies
I am so tired of breaking out! I do it on my fave, neck and shoulders. I kno the neck is from.my hair. I'm on mirena so I'm sure not being on the pill doesn't help. Right now I'm uding regular neutragena face wadh and neutragena body wash. Any tips or advice?
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kazmira222
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I simply just gave up on trying to fix my skin.. I've triedveverything! I still break out really bad. And because I have such a picking issue I always have scabs... :( I hate my face..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AutuColt1983
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Lemon water daily. It works

anj2mom
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Amen! I'm always messing with them! Wish I'd stop.

Quoting Kazmira222:

I simply just gave up on trying to fix my skin.. I've triedveverything! I still break out really bad. And because I have such a picking issue I always have scabs... :( I hate my face..
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:31 PM
To drink or put on your face?

Quoting AutuColt1983:

MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 20, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Raw Honey!!  Wet your face, apply the honey for 15 minutes to an hour, rinse it off.  It isn't sticky with the water and it comes right off, so don't worry about that part.  Do that atleast 3 times a week!

Jess-Jax0711
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:13 PM
me too :-\

Quoting anj2mom:

Amen! I'm always messing with them! Wish I'd stop.

Quoting Kazmira222:

twade26
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Anything with salicylic acid in it. A clarisonic or cheaper version. That thing transformed my skin.

AutuColt1983
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

drink a glass or two daily with one lemon. Also you can take a slice of lemon, put some brown sugar (i have also used regular granulated sugar) with honey on it and rub it on your face, it will exfoliate, lighten scars, and leave your skin naturally moisturized. :)

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting AutuColt1983:

AutuColt1983
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I will also suggest, if you have a trader joes near you, trader joes tea tree cleansing pads. They are about $4 or so and they also work wonderfully.
Here is an example on amazon that may work as well but with a little more $ my friend and I compared ingredients before and they are the same as trader joes.
Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads 50 Count
http://amzn.com/B00012NJNC

Quoting AutuColt1983:

drink a glass or two daily with one lemon. Also you can take a slice of lemon, put some brown sugar (i have also used regular granulated sugar) with honey on it and rub it on your face, it will exfoliate, lighten scars, and leave your skin naturally moisturized. :)

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting AutuColt1983:

Rosebud27aj
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I use to have pimples bad when I was in high school...they are not so bad now, I'm 29.. I get a couple here and there. I just use safeguard soap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)