Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Could Really use the Help and Support

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 2:49 AM
  • 14 Replies

This photo was posted on Facebook this past evening after the tornado in Oklahoma took the lives of 51 people most of which were children.  My husband and I found this disgusting and began taking action.  The actions and comments we made led to the man "Rick" who runs this page someone gaining access to my private Facebook photo's and taking one of them to do this 

If you can't tell this is a photo of me and the photo has began to get me sexually harassed most of the night by various men and the man who runs the page as well.  

During the harassment this was said. "Strictly Offensive ...and we haven't heard that one before...like a few times a week. You going to try also? Bring it baby. I like a challenge!  Bring your child too, I like that sweet ass

Rick"

After this statement posing a molestation threat to my child and the harmful photo of me I have had enough.  I'm reaching out to other mother's who find this all offensive and would like help through Facebook to report this page and the photo of me to potentially have it all removed.

by on May. 21, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnnamarie
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
That's so wrong :(
Jasmlpr
by on May. 21, 2013 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband's father is a lawyer. He said to get an attorney, as you can sue for that on several charges of harrassment. I am so sorry that this happened to you. Ugh, it hurts me that people like this exist.
Mrs.TSmith
by on May. 21, 2013 at 2:56 AM

If you have Facebook please take action.  I appreciate all of the help and supprt that I can get.

lovinmykiddo07
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I reported it & said that it was harassing someone I know. lol 

Mrs.TSmith
by on May. 21, 2013 at 2:59 AM

At this time I cannot afford an attorney,  I do plan on looking into something pro bono but do not know where to start.  

Mrs.TSmith
by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:00 AM

This is a communtiy we are all here to help and support one another.  I feel it's why this site was created and it's why after this all happened I've reached out here.  Your all Moms and you feel my pain.  Thank you so much for your support.

Jasmlpr
by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Depending on the laws in your state, you may be able to go straight to the police instead of hiring an attorney. I will report on Facebook.

Quoting Mrs.TSmith:

At this time I cannot afford an attorney,  I do plan on looking into something pro bono but do not know where to start.  

Ethansmommy0213
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this
You obviously have the picture documented that's good. Take screen shots or otherwise document the comments so you have proof.

I'm sorry this happened to you I don't understand how people can be so horrible.

I reported the pic and the page
ramr_90
by on May. 21, 2013 at 4:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I reported it as harassing a friend. hope it will get taken down. we're here for you momma! **hugs**
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM

It looks like it might have been deleted? I was going to report it for you but I didn't see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)