Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What's the dumbest thing you've seen or heard someone posted on Twitter or Facebook?

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 16 Replies

This *brilliant* woman in the UK tweeted: “Definitely knocked a cyclist off his bike earlier—I have right of way he doesn’t even pay road tax! #bloodycyclists." So now the police are involved and investigating her crime.

How stupid can she be, really? To take to Twitter and brag about her hit-and-run?

What's the dumbest thing you've seen or heard someone posted on Twitter or Facebook?

by on May. 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kazmira222
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I usually don't hear much stupid things on those cites, but here on CM I think it's pretty stupid when ppl wonder and ask if they could possibly be pregnant. WTH?? Go get a test done! lol

PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Yeah, like we're going to know by the way they type whether or not they're pregnant? LOL

Quoting Kazmira222:

Well I usually don't hear much stupid things on those cites, but here on CM I think it's pretty stupid when ppl wonder and ask if they could possibly be pregnant. WTH?? Go get a test done! lol

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I see a couple people fresh out of high school posting about smoking weed, partying with other drugs and drinking alcohol underage all the time, with their bosses as their friends! Needless to say they are always getting new jobs.
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM
I haven't seen anyone post anything like that. Some people are really lacking in the common sense department.
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on May. 23, 2013 at 5:14 PM
A younger person posted on FB after Titanic 3D was released:

"Omg! This movie Titanic movie! How crazy! Did any of you know this thing really happened?!?! I had to Google it!"

I fear for our youth...
MomRocs1102
by on May. 23, 2013 at 5:40 PM

on fb when they commit crimes such as rape and robbery and post pics, at dhs job an employee made a racist comment and was of course fired, i saw someone who worked for an ice cream company make racist comments on fb and was fired.  On cm when people come up with all these stereotypes about all races and they honestly believe everyone in that race is a product of that stereotype.  On twitter I've seen the same thing the Olympic girl made racist comments and was dismissed, all that hard work down the drain because she couldn't watch her mouth.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

MomToDarienne
by on May. 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM

"Still got your sloppy seconds."- A junior high girl.

got2havefaith
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:10 PM

An apology for cheating on his girlfriend, followed by a comment from the girlfriend saying if he really cared he wouldn't have tried to cheat with that "skeezy h-."

StarryRain
by Rain on May. 23, 2013 at 8:12 PM
That homosexuality is a sickness that is part of the CIA's population control.
villagemamma
by on May. 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Oh gosh i cant even think of what the dumbest thing i have seen yet, i have read a LOT of dumb things. Some chick i went to school with posted the other day about how shes sick of strangers being in her business, because while she was in plaid pantry buying cigs some lady came in and started yelling at her for leaving her kids in the car(they are 2 and 5 weeks). Her excuse. "I wasnt even in the store 10 mins and the store has huge windows so she can see if someone is trying to steal her car or anything". ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)