Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you making for Memorial Day?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

SIL is having a cookout on Sunday and I am supposed to make something. Either a side dish or dessert. I have no idea what to make. What kinds of things are you making for Memorial Day?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grassygreen
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
My sister is having a picnic and I am making a tuna salad.
TheMommaJessie
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM

not doing anything special for memorial day just another day if it isnt pouring down rain my hubby and mil are going to try to finish moving stuff out of our old house (since i have 2 kids to look after i cant go help)

k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Aw, well that doesn't sound like much fun.

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

not doing anything special for memorial day just another day if it isnt pouring down rain my hubby and mil are going to try to finish moving stuff out of our old house (since i have 2 kids to look after i cant go help)

I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

ambermarie2006
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I am not making anything lol. My sister and I are taking all our kids to Busch Gardens for the day so probably theme park food ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
I'm making a strawberry angel food cake dessert for a cook out tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Yum!

Quoting OBImomma:

I'm making a strawberry angel food cake dessert for a cook out tomorrow

k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I think I have decided to make macaroni salad and sugar cookies.

lilmama8408
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I think sugar cookies. Depends on what we get at the store this weekend. We don't have family/friends near by so probably just a normal day for us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMommaJessie
by on May. 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM

no moving is never fun. they didn't go though we went to visit my grandma on sunday and my grandma & grandpa on my mom's side came over yesterday to visit the kids.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

k9l1c5
by on May. 28, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Oh good! Glad you got to spend some time with family :).

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

no moving is never fun. they didn't go though we went to visit my grandma on sunday and my grandma & grandpa on my mom's side came over yesterday to visit the kids.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)