Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your biggest pet peeve? ?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
  • 29 Replies
Okay lets face it, were women and there are little things that make us mad (whether it be your significant other, kids, OR BOTH).I want to hear what some of yours are :) I can't stand it when my man waits until I have sat down and got comfortable at the dinner table about to stuff my face and then he asks me to get up and get him something. I don't know about y'all but I get mean when I'm hungry! Lol share yours!
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
H.Perales
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I have alot of pet peeves, a damn list. But I'm willing to share a few. ^^

1) My mother asking for money when we're clearly trying to save for out little arrival. When I say no, she throws a tantrum like a little child. And gives me the silent treatment. I'm 24 and way more mature than my damn mother. 

2) My husband not closing the cabinet doors when he unloads the dishwasher. 

3) I clean the house, and it's a mess five minutes later. 

4) People who talk to loud. 

5) Old grumpy people...clearly there is no winning with them when they're senile. 

6) (This is my top one) Parents/grandparents who don't buckle their children in and let them fiddle fart around in the back seat. 

I have more, but needed to vent lol. 

k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I have sooo many, I can't even think right now.

luckynumbr3
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM
I can definitely relate with #3 and #4.haha!

Quoting H.Perales:

I have alot of pet peeves, a damn list. But I'm willing to share a few. ^^

1) My mother asking for money when we're clearly trying to save for out little arrival. When I say no, she throws a tantrum like a little child. And gives me the silent treatment. I'm 24 and way more mature than my damn mother. 

2) My husband not closing the cabinet doors when he unloads the dishwasher. 

3) I clean the house, and it's a mess five minutes later. 

4) People who talk to loud. 

5) Old grumpy people...clearly there is no winning with them when they're senile. 

6) (This is my top one) Parents/grandparents who don't buckle their children in and let them fiddle fart around in the back seat. 

I have more, but needed to vent lol. 

k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:44 PM

When my mom has the tv volume up to like 90 (like she does right now).

k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM
2 moms liked this

People who say they are always broke but are always going on vacations and buying expensive things.

k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

When people tailgate me and I am already going over the speed limit.

k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

People who don't use turn signals.

rhiannonaisling
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

My biggest pet peeve is when kids are not properly buckled into their seats! It pisses me off so badly that I want to get cameras for my car and videotape them so that I can turn them into the cops. My biggest one at home is when my husband flips off something that I am watching to watch something that I do not like (when I have only been watching for a few minutes and he watches all the time!)

k9l1c5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Car seat safety is a huge pet peeve for me too.

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

My biggest pet peeve is when kids are not properly buckled into their seats! It pisses me off so badly that I want to get cameras for my car and videotape them so that I can turn them into the cops. My biggest one at home is when my husband flips off something that I am watching to watch something that I do not like (when I have only been watching for a few minutes and he watches all the time!)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

erin708
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Ppl who don't turn on their lights in the rain and snow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)