Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

should I take this seriously? ?

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM
  • 11 Replies
I'm 23, I do have a family history of heart disease I mean a lot. I've been having some problems i've been to the doctor just waiting on cardiologist appointment so I'm not asking for a diagnoses just a little insight from some who's experienced this.So on friday I was in walmart and my chest started hurting like a pressure feeling but with pain as well I kept shopping thinking it was nothing well then my eyes started going black and I was really nauseous and my hair was soaked with sweat so I found a spot to sit sown before I past out and I was still rrally nauseous so I thouhht ok if I can gwt to the bathroom and theoq up maybe ill feel better so I go up and started headong dor the bath room I had to sit 4 time before I got there and it wasn't that far away finally I the bathroom was like 5 feet away and my eyes were completely black I could see anything and I could barley walk I was stubling and so weak I could barley move so I sat down again and called my husband to take me to the ER and when I got there I told the what was going on and in a rude hateful voice thw later said tour having chest pain but they got me back did an ekg and they said everything was fine and his exact words were I don't have an explanation for what happened to you tonight so so I went home. On moday I Went to my pcp to see and she said that my heart beat was really high and she would get the ekg results from the hospital and when ahe came back she aaid the ekg was not dine and referred me to a cardiologist so I left the next day or ahould I say night my cheat started hurting again shortness of breath and this time pain in my neck and back so I we back and ahe said the chances of me having a heart attack are alim to none so im just curious what's going on and insight. I tried to make that as short as possible but here the list of symptoms.. pain and pressure in chest, nauseous, trouble breathing, shortness of breath, dizzy, passing out, sweaty, pain in neck, blacking out
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lind.shep
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM
I get to feeling like that every once and a while. Mine is caused by severe anxiety. It can just pop up out of no where.
kayla0911
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I thoight that at first until my daughter said the ekg wasn't right I can't remeber what she called it but my heart races all the time like over 120 bpm she said I might need a pace maker but I dont understand why she said I'm to young for a heart attack im just confused
erin708
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Get in with a cardio asap. Either way u can't ignore it. Could be a lot of things. I've seen young ppl in our cardio office with all sorts of issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whohottawit3
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I would take it serious but how can you if the doctors dont
kayla0911
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I have an appointment Wednesday but I'm still getting chest pain and shortness of breath pretty frequently. I've had anxiety attacks and panic attacks and this is nothing like that I past out for no reaso. And ny heart keeps racing. I don't smoke or drink or do any illegal drugs I know that can be a factor of racing heart so I'm just really concerned. My doctoe gave me xanex and said if I still have shortness of breath or racing heart go in so I took it and it didn't help at all but the hospital blew me off last time so I just decided to wait till Wednesday. I gueas im just scared since people on my family jave had heart attacks at young ages some of them didn't make it.

Quoting erin708:

Get in with a cardio asap. Either way u can't ignore it. Could be a lot of things. I've seen young ppl in our cardio office with all sorts of issues.

kayla0911
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I know the hospital said nothongs qrong rhen my pcp aaid there defiantly is and ahe dont know whu the hopsital didnt tell me that but my chance of hard attack is slim to none and the receptionist at the cardiologist office said I need to get in asap soo I don't know what to do

Quoting whohottawit3:

whohottawit3
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:00 PM
I'm going to keep you in my prayers and I want you to take it slow but I know its hard because my asthma just comes out of the blue everyday.where I have to use my inhaler like 10 times a day seriously its taking over my body

Quoting kayla0911:

I know the hospital said nothongs qrong rhen my pcp aaid there defiantly is and ahe dont know whu the hopsital didnt tell me that but my chance of hard attack is slim to none and the receptionist at the cardiologist office said I need to get in asap soo I don't know what to do

Quoting whohottawit3:

anj2mom
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:06 PM
A friend of mine haf a little heart attack n high school but i don't kno of any problems he might've had. He's a furefighter now tho. Now, when i was 21 i would have a baf pain n my chest every now and then that would hurt sp bad for a min and I'd just press on it til it went away. Had an ekg and ultrqsound on my heart but it was fine. They mentioned heart murmer but i don't think that stuck. Eventually it went away and hasn't been back. I don't kni wgat it could b with u. Is your blood pressure low? What about blood sugar?
kayla0911
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM
My blood pressure is really low but my blood sugar is fine. The only tests I have done was ekg and my pcp took blood. I did the ekg at the hospital and my doctor said it didn't look good she said she was worried aboit my heart rate being so high while I was at rest she did aay after she read the ekg that she qould aend me to a cardiologist and that they would pur on a pacemaker and give me medication but im wondering why they aren't doing anymore tests

Quoting anj2mom:

A friend of mine haf a little heart attack n high school but i don't kno of any problems he might've had. He's a furefighter now tho. Now, when i was 21 i would have a baf pain n my chest every now and then that would hurt sp bad for a min and I'd just press on it til it went away. Had an ekg and ultrqsound on my heart but it was fine. They mentioned heart murmer but i don't think that stuck. Eventually it went away and hasn't been back. I don't kni wgat it could b with u. Is your blood pressure low? What about blood sugar?

kayla0911
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Sorry about how i'm writing my hands are shaky andmI'm on my cell phone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN