Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Backgrounds in pictures with your children!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

So is it just me who thinks this:      Do people ever look at their surroundings before they snap a picture of their child?

I mean i just saw a picture on facebook of a child in the sink having a bath with a knife and dirty dishes in the sink beside it! Also, I ALWAYS notice how dirty peoples houses are when they take pictures. Your child is cute, but too bad there is a huge pile of dirty laundry and a mess everywhere behind them!!

by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
villagemamma
by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Lol i wonder the same thing. the other day i saw a pic of the cutest little newborn but in the background you can see a group of people smoking cigarettes right in the same room as the baby.

I have also see ones with drugs or paraphanillia, completely disgusting filthy houses, i even saw one where and older child was being spanked in the background.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL! You aren't the only one. One of my sisters and cousins always seem to take pics with a really dirty bathroom mirror. I think some people just don't really think about that stuff, but I always do, and if I do miss something, I PhotoShop it out like a normal person, lol. ;)

inked_mommy07
by on May. 27, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I always look at the background if the background isn't too good I can always crop around it!

StarryRain
by on May. 27, 2013 at 4:18 PM
The Internet has made me paranoid as heck about what is in the background of my pictures.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2013 at 4:52 PM
I always check my background too, I can't stand when people don't.
shadow_lark
by on May. 27, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I do. And I always check the background before posting. My house isn't nasty, but its not always pristine lol. I'd hate to get ripped apart because I didn't notice something in the background that shouldn't be there.

And with that....I am going to go wash dishes. Its been put off long enough.
Leila0907
by Christi on May. 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Lmao... I always wondered the same thing.... The dirty house or unmade bed in the background gets to me
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on May. 27, 2013 at 8:04 PM
I wonder that, too.

In so many pictures, the rooms are a MESS!!!

You'd think they would have enough dignity to clean a little first.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN