Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Hi everyone

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello. My name is Rose. I am 20 years old and I have one 2 year old girl named Elaina. I currently live in the SW Las Vegas area. I grew up in Las Vegas and a little town called Pahrump. My fiancĂ© and I met through friends and we have been together for almost 3 years. Our 3 yr anniversary is June 5 th. :) 

Free time is hard to come by, lol, but when I do get it, I like to read or watch tv shows on Netflix. I had a child at a young age but my daughter means the world to me. It's hard at times because I was never able to finish high school and I no longer have friends to talk with. So that's how I came across this site. I'm seeking advice, kind words and hopefully some friends along the way. Thanks for listening. :)

-Rose and Elaina

by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rosebud27aj
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Hi and welcome!

equinedream
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Thank you. :D

babysparrow
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Hi Rose, im new to cafe mom too. I live in So Cal but once lived in Las Vegas too. I went to Chaparral....11 years ago...haha. I lived in the SE area and green valley area bfor 6 years. 

luckynumbr3
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey girl! Welcome! I'm pretty brand new here and it has been pretty cool so far. You really know that your not alone just by reading some of these posts by other mommies :) I had my first son at 17, second son at 18, and going to have a little girl in October now I'm 21. My boys mean the world to me as well I couldn't imagine life without them.
equinedream
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Wow. Nice to meet you. I bet you were glad to get out of Las Vegas. I hate it here and I hope to move to Utah in the next ten years. I want some horses :).

equinedream
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Hi Lucky. Wow, I thought one kid was hard. You are truly a super mom haha. :) Do you live in my area too?
luckynumbr3
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Thanks:) and sadly no I live in Texas but would b happy to chat on here

Quoting equinedream:

Hi Lucky. Wow, I thought one kid was hard. You are truly a super mom haha. :) Do you live in my area too?

XXAdoramydearXX
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I miss Nevada. Welcome!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hi Rose! Welcome to the group! This is a great place to hang out whenever you have the time. :)

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Nice to meet you, Rose! I almost named my oldest Elaina but ended up with Daisy instead.

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)