Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Miranda. I am 22 I live in Everett, WA. I have a 19 month old boy. I was pregnant in February, but miscarried. I just found out that I am expecting again. I hope this pregnancy turns out okay. I'm looking to meet other moms, make friends for myself and for my son. I'm open to playdates and hanging out. I could use some friends, especially those with kids.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leslie1989
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Hi, welcome here. Sorry to hear about your loss. I don't live near you, I live in MN. I'm 24, and I have a 20 month old son. Hope your pregnancy goes well. When are you due?
mirandapmv11
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Thanks! It took a little bit to cope, but I got pregnant again right after that happened. Everyday I pray that this time it doesn't happen again. I am due January 2014. I'm barely 7 weeks.

k9l1c5
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Hello and welcome! I'm Khelsea and I'm a 21 year old stay at home mom to my 9 month old baby girl. We live in PA. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, but glad to see you are already expecting again! Hopefully this one sticks for you, good luck!

mirandapmv11
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Thanks! Appreciate the support. We aree hoping this one decides to stick around too.

TempestRayne
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Welcome!
mirandapmv11
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM

thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)