Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gee thanks grandmaw make me feel 1000x's worse why dont ya

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:32 AM
  • 13 Replies

on top of having alot on my mind and a major tooth ache, and the 50/50 chance i think im pregant and on top of only have about an hour of sleep i get on facebook and see my darling grandmother posted this about me, me sister and our kids:

U know i n gonna speak my piece. We have two beautiful granddaughters. But they have 1 fault. Well the second to oldest has a few faults. U can hate me if y'all want to. U can tell your Mom. She's gonna read it on Facebook anyway . we barely see the oldest one son. Whom we love with all. Of our Hearts. The other one just made 1. We never ever saw him. We font get pics. Well to make a long story shorter. Their PawPaw has Pakensens. He lives these two girls soooo much. He doest drive anymore. And it s hard for him to make a trip. They live in the same state. W don't know how much longer he had on this earth. I'm his wife and caretaker.I love him dearly. Would never put him in a home as long as I'm standing. But I have health issues to. Its really hard on me. But I love him to much to even think about putting him in a home. He wants his children to spend time with him. And would love to see these two beautiful grand daughters and the great grandsons from time to time. Whe n he does leave this earth it will be with a Broken Heart. We love all of u

ok so i she knows i cant go see them cuz our truck is broke down, and she knows im super sensative and now im siting here crying  as i post this cuz it hurts that my grandpaw is sick and i cant do anything about it, and i feel like a faliure at being a grand daughter

by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mollymae09
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Well clearly it's not only young people that post personal shit on Facebook...

I'm sorry honey. What she said was out of line and shouldn't be posted public. That's a private thing and she should have told you directly how she felt rather than broadcasting it online.

I'm sorry you're hurt by all this (trust me, I would be too!) maybe you need to have a discussion with her about respect and keeping private matters private. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Its a little personal for fb.
jasyoung2012
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 6:29 AM

I am sorry...DH's grandma is the same way, she thinks that privacy is stupid and says things that are way out of line. Hugs! I think you should have a little talk with her and explain how inappropriate it is to write that on facebook :(

Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 31, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Yikes! Not cool, Grandmaw, not cool.
krystyneh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Well first off that's too personal to put on Facebook. Second, is there a friend that can take you to see him? I understand you are hurt by what was posted but I can also understand why they are hurt. She shouldn't have talked about people having faults and stuff like that. Hopefully things get better for you today.
Kazmira222
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM
My grandma doesn't even have a Facebook.. Lol but she definitely should've PMed you instead. :/ sry about all that. Could you possibly take a bus or taxi to her place? Or have a friend take you guys?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheral0
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

:-( This makes me sad, my grandparents are getting really old too, and I wish I could see them more often. Take some initiative! Give them a call and TALK with them, let them talk to the kiddies, it will put a smile on their face. Find a date where you guys can find a way over. Maybe your grandmother is being so insensitive because she doesnt know what else to do! She's probably just as sad as you are.

mom_of_one_2010
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:34 AM
my in laws come and get us, and other than them i dont have much family or many family that will come get me and ds and drive us the 1 hour 45 mins to see them and my moms truck wont make the trip
Quoting krystyneh:

Well first off that's too personal to put on Facebook. Second, is there a friend that can take you to see him? I understand you are hurt by what was posted but I can also understand why they are hurt. She shouldn't have talked about people having faults and stuff like that. Hopefully things get better for you today.

mandaboo99
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Im sorry, but none of this is your fault. xo to you and your grandparents. I hope everything turns out alright :)

krystyneh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Oh wow :( well I hope everything gets better for you soon and hopefully they will start to understand your situation as to why you can't get there.

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

my in laws come and get us, and other than them i dont have much family or many family that will come get me and ds and drive us the 1 hour 45 mins to see them and my moms truck wont make the trip

Quoting krystyneh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)