Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Teething Toys Do You Use?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I was on Etsy a bit ago, browsing through their teething toys section. Dante lately has had a lot of issues with the last few of his teeth coming in. He doesn't like those little teething rings sold in the stores, or honestly for that matter, ANY teething toy sold in stores -.- He honestly seems to prefer this really old set of wooden blocks that someone in the family made or anything Maple it seems. :/ 

So, I was kind of curious how many mamas on here have just used store bought stuff for teething toys or if any have gone the "natural" way and used things like this picture:

wooden teething ring necklace for baby and mom - ring and blue mint turquoise bead. eco friendly gifts for kids

I'm actually VERY interested in getting one of these for little man, even though a lot of his teeth have come through. If all else fails, it's not like I can't get two and keep one around for a potential second baby ;) 

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
k9l1c5
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:41 AM
I got something like that for dd but she want interested in it when I bought it. She was only a few months old cuz that's when she started teething. And honestly I have no idea where it is right now to try it again now that she's older.
raye-chan
by Raye on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Dante wasn't that old either when he first started teething. I went ahead and bought one since I'm curious how well they work :)

Quoting k9l1c5:

I got something like that for dd but she want interested in it when I bought it. She was only a few months old cuz that's when she started teething. And honestly I have no idea where it is right now to try it again now that she's older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Lots of mommas in my due date group have sworn by them!

Quoting raye-chan:

Dante wasn't that old either when he first started teething. I went ahead and bought one since I'm curious how well they work :)

Quoting k9l1c5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Really? :D cool!

I'm gathering up even more ideas and things to try so that way if we have another, I'll have more ideas to use and try lol

Quoting k9l1c5:

Lots of mommas in my due date group have sworn by them!

Quoting raye-chan:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)