Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you judge women with more than one

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM
  • 38 Replies

father for their kids. Such as someone has 3 kids and 3 different fathers, or 4 kids with 2 dads etc?

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll be honest, sometimes I judge them. But I try not to because I don't always know the whole story/situation.

AJ-47
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:24 AM
I can't say I judge them..but I try not to judge anyone. However, I do know a female who has four kids..she was married to a Military guy and it turns out their first kid wasn't his. She'd cheated while he was away. =[ Their second kid is his, though, and she has two more - one of which was born before she was even divorced - by the guy she's with now. I think, in her situation, judging is more than deserved..but all I can do is shake my head and feel sorry for the kids.
kurmom
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM
It depends on the situation. Are they/ were they in a relationship with these guys? Or we're they fooling around? My sister in law I totally judge. She has 2 kids, another due any moment all have different dads. Dads are all in prison. She is a drug addict and her parents raise her children bc she is to busy being a druggie. She doesn't want kids, she just keeps having them. I judge in those instances.
erin708
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Sometimes. But it depends on the situation. I have friends with kids from previous relationships and now with their husbands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM
No. I have no stones to throw at anyone in any regard.
To_the_moon
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Honestly? At times I do. My husbands mother has 3 kids and they all have different fathers and it really bothers me, don't get me wrong I love my MIL to death but for god sake why have 3 different dads?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
coupon_ash_back
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:27 PM

same here

Quoting k9l1c5:

I'll be honest, sometimes I judge them. But I try not to because I don't always know the whole story/situation.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. It's not my place to judge them.
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Sometimes I do. But I try not to.
sahm_of_rj
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM
My sister has 3 kids, each 6.5 years apart, by 3 dads. She's a good person and a good mother but ah has questionable taste in men. I think I would judge her more harshly if she had multiple kid with one deadbeat loser. She's married to the youngest kiddo's dad, he's immature and has some growing to do but at least he isn't one of her exs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)