Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELPPPP!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies. i NEED some help. When i was 18, i dropped out of high school, it was justified. But anyways, I need a diploma. Not for a job or anything, but for my sanity. I'm now a stay at home mom with nothing to do. We move around alot. so i can't take a class to get my ged. I was wanting to know if any of you ladies know of any schools online that will allow me to get a diploma that is accredited. any info is greatly appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
pancake.
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Getting the GED is hard! Most GED practice tests are harder than normal senior high school grade levels. If I were you, I would just go to a place where you can study (with help and tutoring) and get it that way. An online school will cost you more. Check out the schools in your area, they'll be able to point you in the right direction. And good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs-Somerhalder
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Check with your local community college.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Brighter.Days.
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 6:29 AM
I know there are online courses/ tests you can do. My friends husband just completed it. I'm sure you've tried google... Maybe calling your local community college or even the high school in your district can offer advice...
k9l1c5
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 6:30 AM
I think there are also books at the library to help you study for it... Even though you move around a lot most places should have a library :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2b100808
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I also agree. Plus you can also buy the GED books on ebay or amazon. 

Quoting k9l1c5:

I think there are also books at the library to help you study for it... Even though you move around a lot most places should have a library :).

lsianichole01
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I can study fine.. it's just that we aren't ever sure where we will be next so it's next to impossible to set up a time to take the test. I want to do something that i can do all online.

ShireeCS
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Ask local community colleges they will be able to help
MrsPeterkin
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I got my GED from a local community college.

tiredme
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

http://www.pennfoster.edu/programs-and-degrees/high-school/high-school-diploma.aspx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)