Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Endometriosis

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
  • 7 Replies

Can it cause nausea? I'm getting the test done within the month to see if it I have it for sure. My doctor said it's about an 80% chance I do and that surgery is the only way they'll know for sure. I've just been feeling more and more sick. I've felt like this for a while but lately it's getting back.

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lexi_86
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:55 AM

I heard you can because of the hormones it produces. ive read up on it and as well as pcos because i have pcos

MedicMommy2
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:58 AM
I have it and right now I'm dying! I feel like I'm gonna yack or explode. I have refused the surgery since I was 16 because it will most likely have to be repeated. Mine got better after my first baby but back to horrid after the second.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 10, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I get sick from the pain Endo causes.
k9l1c5
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I don't have this, here's a bump.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Yes, it can cause nausea, headaches, dizziness, pain, and a whole host of other issues. I had endometrial hyperplasia (uterus lining too thick) with mine, too, and felt better when I had my ablation done (burned away lining). The surgery to diagnose endo isn't bad and if it is endo, you'll have a lot of treatment options that will help you feel much better. 

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

t1gger143
by Katie on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Are you taking anything for pain? I was given tramodol and it made me so sick. My endo causes occasional nausea, especially with flare ups. I didn't have surgery to find mine. I went in for a colonoscopy and te dr was able to tell by the feel of my colon. I went on a heavy birth control and I've seen a lot of improvement.
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM
I had adenomyosis and it sucked. Wish I could help but here's a bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)