Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Questions about a C section

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

I might be forced into a C section but I don't know how I feel about having one like that please let me know if anybody has had complications with a C section 

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM
I had a csection. I had no issues. You will do find. I promise it doesn't take long.
Mrsjohnson2014
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Thanks this is my first so I get nervous 

Mrs-Somerhalder
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Forced?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Why are you being forced into it?
nlallison2351
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I have a emergency c-section and a elective  c section (and a natural birth) and i wouldnt have it any other way it went great no complications at all! i had more complications with my natural birth then i did with either c section because I tore so bad and he was only 6lbs...

xomrs.chase
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Its not so bad.
AshleyOh7
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM
I chose a c-section and I don't regret it. It was either that or be induced, but my baby was so big and my bp too high that Dr said it might very well end in c-s anyway. Even though I never felt labour, and I had a little longer recovery time (only for lifting heavy things, exercise, etc- not for daily activities), I had great doctors and I liked knowing exactly what was happening and when. No complications with me or baby. Complications with c-s are as common as complications with a vaginal birth, so I wouldn't worry. Just read up on what to expect and be informed in case you have to make any decisions about certain procedures or anything.
Dippydoomomof2
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I won't lie, I was scared. But it was nothing like I had imagined it. I didn't have any complications. I was off all pain meds in about a week and driving shortly after that. Just try to think of the healty baby. Good luck to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM

If I were you, I would voice your concerns to your doctor!  If there is no medical reason to have one, then you shouldn't have one!  It's not the way we are meant to have babies, it's major abdominal surgery and it's risky.  My surgery technically went fine, but the recovery sucked.

Rosebud27aj
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I've had 2 c-sections. No problems. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN