Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Did you see or speak to your dad this weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 20 Replies

Did you see or speak to your dad this Father's Day weekend?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I haven't spoken to mine since Easter and didn't call yesterday. We don't have the best relationship.

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM
No.i wrote on his Facebook though. I will probably call him tomorrow if my throat feels better
ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I didn't see him but I spoke to him. We have more of a friendly aquaintence relationship than anything but I still called to say hi.

skyelyns_mommie
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Nope. I haven't talked to my bio dad in years and I don'. Talk to my ex step dad unless I have to.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I called my fil and told him happy father's day. He wasn't feeling good so we didn't go see him. 

My dad was killed when I was 8 years old so I looked at his picture and told him happy father's day. I really didn't get to know him when I was younger. But when I meet him He picked me up and gave me a hug and kiss and told me I could be anything I wanted to be when I grew up and he loved me. That was the last thing I heard before he was killed a month later. 

My stepmother told me he was cleanin up his act so he could see me more. While he was going that he was trying to break up a fight that my uncle and a man was in and the man pulled out a knife and stabbed him. My Uncle pulled the knife out of my dad's chest and he died on the way to the hospital. 

CMac26
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:18 AM

MY dad died in 2010 of liver cancer so no, I did think about him several times though. Sucks to watch my dh and his 3 brothers have a "take it or leave it" attitude about their dad, they have no idea what it's like to not have a dad. Especially one as caring and attentive as theirs.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Nope.
wonderstruck11
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM
I saw my step dad Saturday but I don't have a relationship with my bio dad so I sent him a text that he never replayed to.
AJ-47
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM
No. I haven't spoken to my bio father since October 2009 (same with bio mother, except since September 2007 for her).
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Yes :). We saw him for about 4 hours yesterday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)