Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Did you see or speak to your dad this weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 20 Replies

Did you see or speak to your dad this Father's Day weekend?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I haven't spoken to mine since Easter and didn't call yesterday. We don't have the best relationship.

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM
No.i wrote on his Facebook though. I will probably call him tomorrow if my throat feels better
ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I didn't see him but I spoke to him. We have more of a friendly aquaintence relationship than anything but I still called to say hi.

skyelyns_mommie
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Nope. I haven't talked to my bio dad in years and I don'. Talk to my ex step dad unless I have to.
mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
Yesterday at 7:46 AM
by Mandy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I called my fil and told him happy father's day. He wasn't feeling good so we didn't go see him. 

My dad was killed when I was 8 years old so I looked at his picture and told him happy father's day. I really didn't get to know him when I was younger. But when I meet him He picked me up and gave me a hug and kiss and told me I could be anything I wanted to be when I grew up and he loved me. That was the last thing I heard before he was killed a month later. 

My stepmother told me he was cleanin up his act so he could see me more. While he was going that he was trying to break up a fight that my uncle and a man was in and the man pulled out a knife and stabbed him. My Uncle pulled the knife out of my dad's chest and he died on the way to the hospital. 

CMac26
by Christy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:18 AM

MY dad died in 2010 of liver cancer so no, I did think about him several times though. Sucks to watch my dh and his 3 brothers have a "take it or leave it" attitude about their dad, they have no idea what it's like to not have a dad. Especially one as caring and attentive as theirs.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Nope.
wonderstruck11
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM
I saw my step dad Saturday but I don't have a relationship with my bio dad so I sent him a text that he never replayed to.
AJ-47
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM
No. I haven't spoken to my bio father since October 2009 (same with bio mother, except since September 2007 for her).
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Yes :). We saw him for about 4 hours yesterday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)