Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

how do you make money?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM
  • 55 Replies
How do you make money?
What is your job/role/career?
How much money do you make doing it?

Dislaimer:im asking all these questions because im trying to move the F OUT OF MY DH'S HOUSE IM SICK OF OUR SO CALLED RELATIONSHIP!! PFFFF im out!
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I am a mod on here, I sell things on ebay, I mystery shop very part time, fill out surveys online, babysit and am just starting a new business opportunity with my mom. We are just in the beginning training stages of that. Depending on where you live (PA, MD, DE or VA) I may be able to get you into the business if you are interested.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Oh and with everything I do right now I only make MAYBE $100 a month. Once I am trained in the new business I could make ALOT more.

dianaNbryanMami
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I live in VA

Quoting k9l1c5:

I am a mod on here, I sell things on ebay, I mystery shop very part time, fill out surveys online, babysit and am just starting a new business opportunity with my mom. We are just in the beginning training stages of that. Depending on where you live (PA, MD, DE or VA) I may be able to get you into the business if you are interested.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I can message you about it if you would like? It's an awesome business opportunity, especially for the summer. I'm not sure what part of VA they are in though, I know it's a big state. I can try to find out for you before I message you the info if you would like.

Quoting dianaNbryanMami:

I live in VA

Quoting k9l1c5:

dianaNbryanMami
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Yes Im in Northern VA
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Ok :). I just messaged my supervisor and she is going to find out the counties for me. She is on vacation until Saturday though, so I don't think I will know at least until then. I'm going to message you a link to a video to watch for now though.

Quoting dianaNbryanMami:

Yes Im in Northern VA

CmC1307
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I am an admissions representative for Bryant and Stratton College in Ohio. I call people all day trying to get them to come visit, set up tours, take care of enrollment, etc for new students. My salary is 40K i work full time. I will be opening my own in home daycare though in January watching 5 children all infants and toddlers and will make 43K plus the extra money i wont be spending in daycare for my kids !

CafeMom Tickers
CmC1307
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:23 PM

how do you become a cafemom Mod ? I would love to do that !

Quoting k9l1c5:

CafeMom Tickers
KMadsen
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I work part-time. $8.25 an hour + commission.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I think you can just message one of the admins and tell them that you are interested... like Cafe Steph or any of the ones that say Cafe before their name. There may not be an opening right away but I think they keep you on a waiting list :).

Quoting CmC1307:

how do you become a cafemom Mod ? I would love to do that !

Quoting k9l1c5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)