Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

pothead moms

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:34 PM
  • 91 Replies
6 moms liked this
Do any of you smoke pot..I do and im not ashamed..after i put my kiddos to.bed i go outside on my patio and light up..i helps me get over the days stress and relax into my own...any one else wanna share
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erin708
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:41 PM
7 moms liked this
Nope. I feel that ppl need to grow up and stop doing that shit. What if u needed to rush ur kids to the hospital?? Very immature in my opinion. I say the same thing to my friends whi do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:44 PM
No, it's not my thing. I mean everyone can make their own choice and all but I choose to not do it... ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kzuehlk
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I do occasionally, but only when SO is here with me. I wouldn't want something to come up and not be able to drive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM
7 moms liked this
I sure don't. I don't need to do it I'm high on life.
villagemamma
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Not anymore. DH and i both used to but we both have jobs and stuff now so we kind of just grew out of it.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Nope. I have never even tried it once. But I am not against it or anything, it's just not my bag baby. ;)
liels898
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:05 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm Hawaiian and it's just kind of typical that everyone smokes so I've smoked and I've never seen it as a bad thing. That being said, I never smoke when my child is in the house. If she ever asked, I'd be honest though. It's just a matter of not wanting to risk not being able to drive or do something she needed. 

IandLoveandYou
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, some days I do some days I don't. I don't see anything wrong with it, dont think its a big deal. I'm not a big drinker, but I do enjoy smoking marijuana :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.Perales
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Quoting erin708:

Nope. I feel that ppl need to grow up and stop doing that shit. What if u needed to rush ur kids to the hospital?? Very immature in my opinion. I say the same thing to my friends whi do.

This right here. 

lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:16 PM
3 moms liked this
Nope. I was raised by parents who chose alcohol and drugs over the children. They bought drugs or booze instead of food or paying bills. to me its immature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)